What's new

The Coffee House

I think I need wine tonight.

What.A.Day ....
 
Morning, hosers.

Got a giant monkey fist right near my shoulder blade. Been getting worse for a couple of days. This morning I put on a Tiger Balm patch. Now I smell like menthol. It took me an hour to get to work today because people were freaked out by a tiny bit of fog over a part of the road that they drive on Every.Jamming.Morning.

It's gonna be a peachy Tuesday.
Knot_Monkey_Fist.webp
 
Dave is not quite the knife sharpener he thought he was. Only one of the little guys does paper cleanly. I worked at the others and got sorta results. Oh well.

Maybe wine would help. Certainly couldn't hurt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Supposed to warm up out here, presently in the 50'sF but should top out in the mid 80's, humidity under 50%.
 
The air has changed. It smells like a late summer is approaching. A "Golden October" would be more than welcome after very rainy June/July/August....
 
Slightly better today. Low 80s instead of almost 90. Humidity is about 70%, though. I'm just trying to hang on until Thursday when it will finally go down into the 70s. And then Friday back into the 60s!

Yesterday it was 87, 70% humidity. Average for this time of year is 20 degrees cooler. :angry:
 
Today I cooked some yellow beets. Very good looking veggies and a great taste!

smalledit_DSC_2209_.webp


Technical: Nikkor 300PF with 23mm extension on a Nikon D850. All natural light, slight editing in NXD & Photoshop
 
Those look kinda orange, not yellow. Are they yellow on the inside?

I don't like beets.
 
I actually got a lot accomplished today - finished up 5 of 6 projects I've been working on.

Going to dabble in the Dark Side at the end of the week.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom