What's new

The Coffee House

Each knife has a story.

Gary would enjoy the kitchen section. Large assortment of type of kitchen utensil you could possibly want. Need a sword??? Need an axe? Cutting edges of every size, shape, brand and price. 2 story building, plan on 2 or 3 hours to go through it. They even have a custom fabrication shop outside the store.

Last trip there I picked up a set of three "Pig tails". Can't remember if this is the brand but it's similar Original PigTail, 12'' For grilling steaks, pork steaks and chops, they can't be beat for ease of use.
Nice ... Gary doesn't have a pig tail.
 
IMG_4852.webp
Gary and Mary Lou are sipping a very fine Rita's Rose from Lorenzi, watching cable news and ... wait ... Mary Lou just brought out a plate of snacks, crackers, Swiss and Gouda and smoked prosciutto.
 
@Gary A. Will be with a group so not sure of time, but will try to pick up one for you
 
Without the sun beating down on the house it ain't too bad in here...
Checking out some Drag Racing.
But since I woke up at 4am it won't be long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
And why do you need a sword Gary...?

We used to call it driving the porcelain bus, or selling Buicks (or if you were really sick, a Buick Lesaaaaabrrre).

I think we're getting into reruns on some of our conversations. Well, not about swords maybe.
 
Praying to the porcelain god. Tossing your cookies. Talking to Ralph.
 
We have an oxygen deprived air to breathe here in Bonn. As often. I feel a tad woozy when I lift from my desk. Must go back to my daily sportive routine. But not tomorrow. At a quarter to nine in the morning they want to push a camera up my ding dong to examine the bladder. Never tried that before. Diagnostic measures are not always painful but this sounds a bit ... strange at least ... stuff is supposed to leave my body at that end not enter, right? Wish me luck!
It is Gary's understanding, (not personal experience), that in those situations, the camera is streamlined enough and doesn't hurt ... but lights are a killer ... especially coming out.


Light ejaculation??? I will bring my sunglasses!


There were no light troubles in the room. Did not hurt so badly, only afterward when I gotta go take a wee, but this is getting better also.

Plus the good news is that the bladder is a clean as new, all happy.
 
Sorry to have missed the action...but feeding the fish, liquid scream, tossing a sidewalk pizza, liquidating your assets...
 
There is a loose plan to figure out/fix the AC. This would make Dave so very happy.
But that doesn't even touch how happy it would make my Sister

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Morning, hosers.

Got a giant monkey fist right near my shoulder blade. Been getting worse for a couple of days. This morning I put on a Tiger Balm patch. Now I smell like menthol. It took me an hour to get to work today because people were freaked out by a tiny bit of fog over a part of the road that they drive on Every.Jamming.Morning.

It's gonna be a peachy Tuesday.
 
Morning, hosers.

Got a giant monkey fist right near my shoulder blade. Been getting worse for a couple of days. This morning I put on a Tiger Balm patch. Now I smell like menthol. It took me an hour to get to work today because people were freaked out by a tiny bit of fog over a part of the road that they drive on Every.Jamming.Morning.

It's gonna be a peachy Tuesday.


People who can not drive should not sit in a driver seat. Gosh. I went down HWY1 last fall and as darkness fell these people honestly started to move at 10 MPH where 50 was permitted and went totally bunkers when I overtook them at the earliest possible point. Honking their horns .... Flashing their lights .... Why don't they just drive or let me pass at the passing points?
 
Morning, hosers.

Got a giant monkey fist right near my shoulder blade. Been getting worse for a couple of days. This morning I put on a Tiger Balm patch. Now I smell like menthol. It took me an hour to get to work today because people were freaked out by a tiny bit of fog over a part of the road that they drive on Every.Jamming.Morning.

It's gonna be a peachy Tuesday.


People who can not drive should not sit in a driver seat. Gosh. I went down HWY1 last fall and as darkness fell these people honestly started to move at 10 MPH where 50 was permitted and went totally bunkers when I overtook them at the earliest possible point. Honking their horns .... Flashing their lights .... Why don't they just drive or let me pass at the passing points?

The dumbest thing is that this is a road that people are traveling on every single day. They know the road. They know that fog tends to linger a little bit longer on the bridge over the reservoir. The road is straight, and though the shoulder goes away, the three lanes of traffic do not get narrower.

They can't even get nervous about the traffic in the opposite direction because southbound and northbound traffic are completely divided at that point. This is northbound, taken from the southbound bridge:


The bridge v3r
by limrodrigues, on Flickr

Well, the picture should show up whenever Flickr decides to start working again.
 
Morning, hosers.

Got a giant monkey fist right near my shoulder blade. Been getting worse for a couple of days. This morning I put on a Tiger Balm patch. Now I smell like menthol. It took me an hour to get to work today because people were freaked out by a tiny bit of fog over a part of the road that they drive on Every.Jamming.Morning.

It's gonna be a peachy Tuesday.
Looks like la sobrina is starting out a bit moody this morning. One can purchase Monkey Fists on Amazon. Y'all think you have problems, Monkey Fists, fog, no A/C, nuclear war, hurricanes, earthquakes, kneeling by the NFL ... well Gary just received notification that one of Gary's wine club vintners has an "unmanageable amount of Pinot ...", so y'all take a chill pill while Gary works out an unmanageable problem.

DSCF2571.jpg

Proper Pinot Management
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom