Gary A.
Been spending a lot of time on here!
From a concrete eating steer.under any circumstances, eat concrete or any concrete products and byproducts.
Or chew nails? LOL. FYI it was a very tender piece of steak
From a concrete eating steer.under any circumstances, eat concrete or any concrete products and byproducts.
Or chew nails? LOL. FYI it was a very tender piece of steak
I always like to drink while playing lawn darts.Hmm. Did not know that. The neighbors that play it are way too into it, which turns me off.
They also drink while playing it, but the drinking is separate.
Hang in there and keep at it, there is much good to be found in persistence.Dave can dabble in plumbing, electricity, welding and driving. He lost an over the road driving job because he sleeps in the dark hours. He rubbed his trailer against others. And he knocked the door off a trailer. Then he lost his CDL when the job he was doing didn't let him do what was needed to keep it. Dave is 57 years old.
He feels quite lucky to have snagged a part time job about 5 miles from home.
He has no paperwork to show any plumbing or electricity. He was a self taught welder who was pretty good with a mig machine. But he hasn't made good money since the middle 90s.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I've never played, but saw a set at a big-box store.I always like to drink while playing lawn darts.Hmm. Did not know that. The neighbors that play it are way too into it, which turns me off.
They also drink while playing it, but the drinking is separate.
So glad to see that someone else laughs about this! I do, too! My wife doesn't laugh nearly as hard--probably considered a chuckle or smirk.YES!! Me too! And then I laugh and laugh and laugh![]()
And, our really young neighbors didn't know what I was talking about when I said it.![]()
under any circumstances, eat concrete or any concrete products and byproducts.
Or chew nails? LOL. FYI it was a very tender piece of steak
One other company keeps hounding me.
It is a delivery service I guess for almost anything. But my truck gets maybe 15mpg.
And probably can't be counted on to stay reliable. And while I drove to Houston for the last two jobs , driving to Conroe every day or to Houston has lost its appeal.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
They were outlawed, at least locally, back in the '80sI've never played, but saw a set at a big-box store.I always like to drink while playing lawn darts.Hmm. Did not know that. The neighbors that play it are way too into it, which turns me off.
They also drink while playing it, but the drinking is separate.
Those are the Russian relatives. We don't talk to them since the election.

One other company keeps hounding me.
It is a delivery service I guess for almost anything. But my truck gets maybe 15mpg.
And probably can't be counted on to stay reliable. And while I drove to Houston for the last two jobs , driving to Conroe every day or to Houston has lost its appeal.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Any chance at free-lance welding jobs? My father did that after he retired. Good welders are hard to come by and there's always stuff that needs welding. He would do large machinery - cement mixing trucks, well-drillers, flatbeds. Any independent contractors in the area who might not have a welder on staff but need stuff fixed?
Out here a welder needs to be certified in order to perform government/structural work. In Texas they don't license contractors ... so welding may be regulated just by the marketplace.One other company keeps hounding me.
It is a delivery service I guess for almost anything. But my truck gets maybe 15mpg.
And probably can't be counted on to stay reliable. And while I drove to Houston for the last two jobs , driving to Conroe every day or to Houston has lost its appeal.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Any chance at free-lance welding jobs? My father did that after he retired. Good welders are hard to come by and there's always stuff that needs welding. He would do large machinery - cement mixing trucks, well-drillers, flatbeds. Any independent contractors in the area who might not have a welder on staff but need stuff fixed?
My grandfather was the last commercial farmer in Detroit and a master welder. He was free lance all the way and did extremely well. He was in high demand for difficult jobs. Underground, nuclear stuff, city work, custom. You name it, he could join it. He never had a shortage of work, he turned more away.
Out here a welder needs to be certified in order to perform government/structural work. In Texas they don't license contractors ... so welding may be regulated just by the marketplace.One other company keeps hounding me.
It is a delivery service I guess for almost anything. But my truck gets maybe 15mpg.
And probably can't be counted on to stay reliable. And while I drove to Houston for the last two jobs , driving to Conroe every day or to Houston has lost its appeal.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Any chance at free-lance welding jobs? My father did that after he retired. Good welders are hard to come by and there's always stuff that needs welding. He would do large machinery - cement mixing trucks, well-drillers, flatbeds. Any independent contractors in the area who might not have a welder on staff but need stuff fixed?
My grandfather was the last commercial farmer in Detroit and a master welder. He was free lance all the way and did extremely well. He was in high demand for difficult jobs. Underground, nuclear stuff, city work, custom. You name it, he could join it. He never had a shortage of work, he turned more away.