The Coffee House

National Coffee Day?!??!! why wasn't that on my calendar?

My father was in a union, so he probably had all his licensing, though his post-retirement work was all word-of-mouth private jobs.

The kids here run at a dead sprint to get out of the building on Fridays.

I stayed an entire eleven minutes after my contracted hours today, and then walked with a measured, dignified step to my car. By this time, the parking lot was nearly empty.

I stayed an entire eleven minutes after my contracted hours today, and then walked with a measured, dignified step to my car. By this time, the parking lot was nearly empty.
Brilliant

How come they didn't care when we were kids if we threw sharp pointy things at each other?? Oh, maybe they hadn't invented Nerf darts (Nerf balls, Nerf frisbees) yet.

I'm back Hosers! All caught up on the coffee talk which was, disappointingly, mostly about coffee! What's everyone planning for the weekend? I'm heading to the White Mtns fir a quick overnight to leaf peep.

I'm back Hosers! All caught up on the coffee talk which was, disappointingly, mostly about coffee! What's everyone planning for the weekend? I'm heading to the White Mtns fir a quick overnight to leaf peep.
Soccer games, film developing, movies, and getting yelled at. I feel a stupid creeping up on me... I'm overdue...

Hey, how'd it go? Was the weather as sucky as you feared? Been really hot the last couple of days, but backing off for the season by Sunday. :icon_cheers: Hope you're feeling better completely now.

Still too early in these parts for a leaf peep. In about 3-4 weeks it should be better - and then I want to get some apples, too. This weekend - lounging with the cats, hubby, and ripping out the last of the tomato vines. They're done.

Darn it. We don't have conventional seasons in this part of Texas.
Leaf peeping ain't gonna happen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back