I don't watch peewee football but I hear it some Saturdays. They play youth football (I don't know what age/level) at the elementary school up the street on a rotating schedule - I never know when it's 'our' turn. With the weather being nice I got to hear it all day yesterday!
I sort of like it except the kid with the horn, playing a repetitive 'toot toot toot'. 'Toot toot toot'........ 'Toot toot toot'.................................................. 'Toot toot toot'. I think the kid's parents eventually decided it was time to do something else besides toot the horn (thank you! lol). The last game of the afternoon must have been a lively one, the crowd were going wild.
Smoke that sounds like my nephew's T ball, I think those kids played in the dirt more than actually hitting a ball. Little League was a little more fun to watch and photograph. And somebody asked me once if I was taking pictures for the local paper! lol