What's new

The Coffee House

Met my daughter at the park after school. Pure joy.

878E4797-5819-43C0-8F7C-169FD1CE13CD.webp
 
I have been on the road in the Netherlands with some friends from Nikongear, where I found Gary, over the weekend.

Photography and friendship is a good combination.

Here are two of them at Sunday breakfast in The Hague:

smalledit_DSC_2709_.webp
 
This day is crap, btw.
 
Man, got to check out the Minolta maxxum 9 the wife got me. I swear it's never been used. Like new. Shutter sounds sweet. Tank like build. Loaded some Portra 160 in it. 12000 shutter speed and it does HSS with a Minolta flash, HS4600, wireless. Huge, bright viewfinder. This baby is gonna be a dream to shoot with. I can't get over how nice it is.
 
This day is crap, btw.
After getting up twice in the middle of the night and spend some time with the new baby ... Gary had to officially get up at 5:00 a.m. in order to start his day and hit his first stop by 6:30 a.m. Gary got up early for his crap.
 
No one is taking Dodgers for WS...interesting. I have Astros vs. Dodgers. Beltran and Turner. Verlander and Kershaw. Hard to pick against the Indians but Beltran will be the difference. Dodgers in 7. Watch for Granderson to get some big hits as well. Indians and Nationals are leading the experts picks.
104 for the Dodgers, pretty good even though they blew their clutch near the end of the race.
 
The Astros characteristically collapse at the end of the season so I don't really believe that they're going to be in the World Series

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Complete team, lots of depth. Beltran is a post season stud. Put it this way, tough decision not to play him, that's how deep they are. Verlander is on his game.
Verlander may tip the scales.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom