What's new

The Coffee House

7C1AFB0C-6DAB-456C-8434-9613E992D1C0.webp
96A6783E-044E-44F8-8F82-FB4ED56D3629.webp
C6F04864-D965-4F17-BCAD-DB4996305D78.webp
Gary came home to this ... Maggie is not allowed on the furniture.
 
I sincerely doubt Maggie will be in trouble.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Even though Dave doesn't have to get up at 4am on Tuesday, since he did this morning .... bedtime is soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Porch/deck/patio furniture doesn't count. Or furniture near a patio door, or a sliding glass door, or by a door with a really big window...
 
Reminds me of a cairn terrier (we had one) but those seem to be shorter hair.
 
Had a strange experience when I got my annual flu shot today. When the nurse pulled the needle out I became a bleeder for some unknown reason. Not a little bit but all over the nurse and down my arm. Never had any shot do tbat before. Fortunately it stopped within a couple minutes.
 
Good night peeps - I can't take any more bad news. Maybe tomorrow will be a bit better.
I've also been battling a sore/scratchy throat for three days and I'm getting a little cranky.
 
Had a strange experience when I got my annual flu shot today. When the nurse pulled the needle out I became a bleeder for some unknown reason. Not a little bit but all over the nurse and down my arm. Never had any shot do tbat before. Fortunately it stopped within a couple minutes.

This happened to me a few years ago. I got the flu shot at a Walgreens that year and the tech said something like "oh you should have told me you were on an aspirin regimen" and I said "I'm not" and she looked at me like I was lying! Never had that happen before or since.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom