What's new

The Coffee House

Got home and caught a little of the baseball game. Sorry Peg, Houston is stacked.

Interview was a joke, not even worth discussing. A Fortune 50 company doing weird interviews. Totally bizzare.


Sorry about the interview. Sale’s pitches looked flat today. He left a couple up and the zone, and that was the ball game.

His location was off from the little I seen. No worries on the interview, I have a good job and getting paid, just hoping to prosper with a better opportunity. The interview was unbelievable, very strange. Almost if it was bad by design to see my reaction, of course, reflecting on how bizzare it was.
 
Well $%^ for the past several weeks, I've kept telling myself that the lower back pain was just imagination.It was never that bad, just uncomfortable at times. 2 years ago they forcefully pulled a large boulder with sharp teeth, through a pathway never intended for such tools, or sharp rocks. I remember on waking up in recovery, that my first thought was "Gee that wasn't bad", followed immediately by "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THAT HURTS LIKE A $%^&^". Multiple doses of Morphine were like water off a ducks back in pain numbing process, and I was rapidly approaching the point that they were going to put me back under. Fortunately (for me) the accumulation of drugs finally kicked in, and I was able to survive. So to say that I was in a big hurry to find out the source of the back pain is an understatement. Just returned from the first of many more doctor visits to come, as it looks like they'll be mining again. :icon_pissedoff:
 
@jcdeboever sorry the interview didn't go well, but I'm a firm believer that things happen for a reason we don't always understand. This one might not have been right for you, but there will be one that is.
 
S D
The soup is simmering. Typical chicken soup, carrots, celery et al. Mary Lou prefers the fixin's chucky ... and Gary chops them large. There are tomatoes, peppers of all kinds, basil, parsley, beans and Gary's secret ingredient from the yard.
What? No tri tip?
Then it wouldn’t be chicken soup. Lol
 
@jcdeboever sorry the interview didn't go well, but I'm a firm believer that things happen for a reason we don't always understand. This one might not have been right for you, but there will be one that is.
It was so stupid, it was ridiculous. They flew me 1st class and were 45 minutes late for the interview. I almost missed my flight home. A fortune 50 company didn't even know their mission statement! I learned it by investigation, when they asked me if I had any questions, I asked because I knew it and percieved they didn't. I was told I was to interview with a diect report only, however, they included a HR person. They were both in their twenties, early thirties. OMG, it was bad on their end. Totally bizzare. I was asked what I was expecting for pay.,. I said 1.5 million as it was commission based. Totally deer in the head light look. I actually took the time to conservatively plan my commission . What a waste of time that was.
 
Sorry about the interview. I had a bizarre/odd one also at the Times. The Chief Photographer/interviewer, in the middle of the interview "accidentally" slid a camera off his desk.
 
Last edited:
Well $%^ for the past several weeks, I've kept telling myself that the lower back pain was just imagination.It was never that bad, just uncomfortable at times. 2 years ago they forcefully pulled a large boulder with sharp teeth, through a pathway never intended for such tools, or sharp rocks. I remember on waking up in recovery, that my first thought was "Gee that wasn't bad", followed immediately by "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THAT HURTS LIKE A $%^&^". Multiple doses of Morphine were like water off a ducks back in pain numbing process, and I was rapidly approaching the point that they were going to put me back under. Fortunately (for me) the accumulation of drugs finally kicked in, and I was able to survive. So to say that I was in a big hurry to find out the source of the back pain is an understatement. Just returned from the first of many more doctor visits to come, as it looks like they'll be mining again. :icon_pissedoff:
Man, that really sucks. Gary hopes things get better.
 
Man, that really sucks. Gary hopes things get better.

Hopefully sooner rather than later it shall pass, as the smaller they are the better. Started on anti inflammatory and some other meds. If that doesn't work shockwave will be next.
 
Well $%^ for the past several weeks, I've kept telling myself that the lower back pain was just imagination.It was never that bad, just uncomfortable at times. 2 years ago they forcefully pulled a large boulder with sharp teeth, through a pathway never intended for such tools, or sharp rocks. I remember on waking up in recovery, that my first thought was "Gee that wasn't bad", followed immediately by "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THAT HURTS LIKE A $%^&^". Multiple doses of Morphine were like water off a ducks back in pain numbing process, and I was rapidly approaching the point that they were going to put me back under. Fortunately (for me) the accumulation of drugs finally kicked in, and I was able to survive. So to say that I was in a big hurry to find out the source of the back pain is an understatement. Just returned from the first of many more doctor visits to come, as it looks like they'll be mining again. :icon_pissedoff:

Man, my brother, you are on my heart and prayers. I feel such a kindred spirit with you. I am believing healing, health, and wholeness for you. No more pain. In Jesus Name, Amen!
 
Man, that really sucks. Gary hopes things get better.

Hopefully sooner rather than later it shall pass, as the smaller they are the better. Started on anti inflammatory and some other meds. If that doesn't work shockwave will be next.
It started with Frank, then JC and now you. Gary needs to find a new forum before he gets hit.
 
9D1CFB5B-B2A0-43EB-891F-CE298A6DD03F.webp

Ms. Maggie is teething. She hauls in a cork from the flower beds, (Gary tosses the corks there), for some teething action. She drops the cork.

49FF538E-6C27-4AD5-AB3F-DC570B301266.webp

Then she winds up and strikes.
 
Last edited:
We have 9 dogs. A few love a squeaky toy to squeak. If 1 gets a hold of it his only task is to remove the squeak.

And on that note and after saying a prayer for the back issue, 4am will be here before Dave expects it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom