What's new

The Coffee House

My mom's Goldendoodle, Gabby. My dad finally gave in, after they both swore they were done having dogs after their last one passed. Bottom line -- I think my mom was lonely at home all day by herself. She retired 3 years ago, and my dad still probably has another 4-5 years left before he does. She was so excited. I haven't seen her like that in a while.

gabby.webp


Gabby definitely knows who she belongs to...almost all of the pictures I took of her, she is near my mom's feet.

gabby feet.webp
 
@ Jon: What a cutie-pie. When you move to California, (with your parents), Ms. Maggie and Ms. Gabby need to team up.
 
Salt is my favorite spice!
You're one of them. :eek:



:lol:

Only with certain foods. Soup, potatoes, eggs and popcorn!!!!
Totally agree with you on the eggs and popcorn! Yum!!

Don't really use it in soup and, with a baked potato, I figure there's a lot of sodium in the disgusting amount of (real) butter I slather in there...along with the bacon. :sexywink:

I must say, I do love me some salt. I also have low blood pressure, and judging from the blood work results that I now have access to on my patient portal, my sodium levels are on the way low end of normal. I can handle the salt ;)

Got home and caught a little of the baseball game. Sorry Peg, Houston is stacked.

Interview was a joke, not even worth discussing. A Fortune 50 company doing weird interviews. Totally bizzare.

Sorry it was a disappointing experience :(

Well $%^ for the past several weeks, I've kept telling myself that the lower back pain was just imagination.It was never that bad, just uncomfortable at times. 2 years ago they forcefully pulled a large boulder with sharp teeth, through a pathway never intended for such tools, or sharp rocks. I remember on waking up in recovery, that my first thought was "Gee that wasn't bad", followed immediately by "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THAT HURTS LIKE A $%^&^". Multiple doses of Morphine were like water off a ducks back in pain numbing process, and I was rapidly approaching the point that they were going to put me back under. Fortunately (for me) the accumulation of drugs finally kicked in, and I was able to survive. So to say that I was in a big hurry to find out the source of the back pain is an understatement. Just returned from the first of many more doctor visits to come, as it looks like they'll be mining again. :icon_pissedoff:

Oh no, Smokey! I'm sorry :( It sucks to have had such a terrible experience and then find out you have to go through it again. I hope it all turns out better than expected and that the worst part is just the anticipation. *hug*
 
Hey, hosers.

Went to the first meeting of a photography group that some folks at the art center of my school are putting together. Met some interesting people. Met some really annoying people. There's potential, though. Might get me some time in the darkroom :)
 
Hey, hosers.

Went to the first meeting of a photography group that some folks at the art center of my school are putting together. Met some interesting people. Met some really annoying people. There's potential, though. Might get me some time in the darkroom :)
Hey, that does sound like there's potential! I know you've wanted to get into a darkroom and try your hand at enlargements. Hope something comes of it! I predict you'll be hooked. :1247:
 
Dave doesn't feel right calling y'all hosers.
It is early. But once through this day he don't do it again until Monday.


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
No fog this morning. Bleh.

I did get pizza dough made though, and it's proofing. And pizza for dinner on a Friday is the best.
 
No fog this morning. Bleh.

I did get pizza dough made though, and it's proofing. And pizza for dinner on a Friday is the best.
I've been on a liquid diet for 5 days, pizza sounds good. I actually gained a pound and a half. How is that? Bizzare.
 
Hey, hosers.

Went to the first meeting of a photography group that some folks at the art center of my school are putting together. Met some interesting people. Met some really annoying people. There's potential, though. Might get me some time in the darkroom :)

If it's a group, then the potential might depend on the size of the darkroom and the companions you have to share it with. :1398:

At one time I had a great darkroom. Plenty of room, nice layout. Made the whole process enjoyable.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom