What's new

The Coffee House

Red Sox are getting throttled. It’ll be interesting to see if heads roll this year if they go three and out again.
 
I'm shooting my first wedding today. stupid nervous about it.


Some words of advice on.
  1. Just breathe. From the sound of it you prepared yourself well, now trust in yourself.
  2. Just in case, make sure you know where your car keys are at all times, and that no one has blocked you in!:biggrin-new:
All kidding aside think of this as On The Job Training for all those bookings sure to follow!!
 
@SquarePeg Was it an actual active shooter alert, or a drill. I know yesterday we received texts from 911 that there were going to be Active Shooter Drills at county schools this morning. Nothing ever totally prepares you for an active scene, but I know from fire drills, that they help a lot.
 
Have this on my wall.
20171006_161239.webp


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Dammit. The phone was upright when i took the pic. I just don't understand.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Dinner’s up.

B1EEE4ED-4EF9-4F54-8244-756B2B61E7D5.webp

Just in case those of you who can’t eat food are watching...
 
Looks possibly quite yummy!
Rumor has it we are having Tacos and Tostadas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
And I fully understand what Gary is saying.
The phone was upright PERIOD.
The pic in my galary is upright.
When I post it often turns sideways.
I DO NOT understand how it happens.
No computer. Only my Galaxy 6 Active.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
I tried that before in another thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom