What's new

The Coffee House

Hmm. Astros doing somewhat better than Dave expected. Quite a bit of game to go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
The movie's over and the bad guy jumped in the lake. Actually the ocean, I lost interest in it but after enduring the spooky house and a helicopter chase/search I wanted to see the ending. Time for I Love Lucy, maybe then a rerun of The Great British Baking Show, til Hometown Hockey tonight.
 
Not watching any baseball today, either. Falcons have a bye week, so other games are on in the background. We're finally getting some rain out of Nate (FKA Hurricane Nate, till he was downgraded). We've not had a drop of rain since Hurricane Irma last month! That's what I call a dry fall, when the only rain is from mega-events. Today is better spent in front of the stove with the soup pot.
 
Sox have in fact taken the lead.
But Altuve is batting.



Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
It ain't over until it's over.
But the fat lady hasn't even taken a deep breath yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Plenty of rain today here, too bad I can't send it your way.

Now a 1960 B&W with a young Albert Finney going to pubs to pick up birds. I have to turn up the volume with these Britsh shows to understand 'em!
 
Sox won. Almost bought tickets for game 4 tomorrow, but with the flex timing for the game, I couldn't commit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom