What's new

The Coffee House

Sox won. Almost bought tickets for game 4 tomorrow, but with the flex timing for the game, I couldn't commit.
So SharonCat should be in a good mood, you're saying. ;)
 
If game 5 is needed where does it play?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
I didn't watch football or go.to church. I went out shooting again. Wasn't feeling the family in laws spirituality this Sunday. I used my spirituality with my camera today.
 
Dave is up at least 15 minutes longer than he should be. Good night y'all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
More guests came by to see Ms. Maggie. She was so excited she peed as her entire body wagged away. Maggie provided the evening’s entertainment. After dinner ... Gary’s triple chocolate ice cream.
 
  • 3 Kiwis
  • 2 Apples
  • 1 Sharon
  • 1/3 Chilli
  • Orange Juice
  • Fresh Ginger




  • .... Yummy

IMG_20171009_102400.webp
 
Banks are closed today. Why can't I stay home? 4am isn't for wimps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Great time at the Sox game on an unseasonably warm day in Boston!! Way too many Astros fans found their way to the game. They picked a great weekend to visit Boston. Exciting win, great seats, great company. The weather was too nice to get back on the crowded train afterwards so we walked to my favorite watering hole in Cambridge. Only took about an hour and it was such a nice night for it. Had a great dinner with friends while watching some of Indians/NYY then grabbed a quick uber home. All in all a pretty fabulous day. Especially since my original plan was yard work all day then taking my mom out to dinner! Will have to make up for canceling on her but being a Sox fan herself she totally understood.

Have today off work but forgot to tell my alarm clock that! Argh!!
 
Weather is said to deliver a "Golden October" here. Meaning sunny days and 20 Celsius with autumnal tree coloring
 
It's raining. I guess I'll set up an inside @SquarePeg Challenge (I have a couple I can do).
 
Buenas Dias Coffee Hosers. This is Gary’s early day. He arrived at CSULA at 6:30 ... it is still dark.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom