What's new

The Coffee House

Picked!! DONE!
 
A Texas song, written to an Irish tune, sung by a Scotsman.
 
My uncle lived across I-45 near Forney, TX.
I was visiting over there and one of his quotes was "it'll bite you or stick you or sting you" he was speaking of the land right around his house!

I agree Texas seems sort of like an afterthought by God...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Man, posing two men together is hard. They’re so awkward, haha. Hopefully, I got something useful for them.
 
Snowbear, David probably knows the Forum rules about no politics. He was referring to their face colors in all that heat, I'm sure. .
Probably. How are you doing?
 
LSU over Auburn 27-23, seriously???????
 
Verlander will wig out if they try to take him out. He is a gamer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom