What's new

The Coffee House

So here's what I was able to get yesterday. I haven't decided whether I'll post for C+C or not. I need to be more assertive. I let them choose the location, even though I knew it would have issues (mainly...big tourist area on a Saturday evening). Meh. It's not as fun when you aren't doing it for yourself.



 
Dave is lying in bed so saying good night peeps. 4am is just around the corner.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Hosers! Back from a very quick and just about perfect trip to VT. Drove up Saturday morning sightseeing along the way. Covered bridges, white churches, mountains of color, no traffic, no rain - in fact the sun reared its ugly head ruining what was supposed to be a perfectly overcast afternoon. Made it to our hotel just after dark and were able to walk to dinner/drinks. Had a top notch raspberry martini which I will be copying here at home! Right back on the trail first thing this morning to explore a different route home and was able to stop in NH on the way back to meet up with the buyer for one of my Nikon mount lenses.

Currently happy as a clam hanging out on the couch with the dog watching Cubs @ LAD.
 
So here's what I was able to get yesterday. I haven't decided whether I'll post for C+C or not. I need to be more assertive. I let them choose the location, even though I knew it would have issues (mainly...big tourist area on a Saturday evening). Meh. It's not as fun when you aren't doing it for yourself.




Jon - catch me up...is this a couples shoot?
 
Excuse me?

2D49EE05-B7D3-472A-8365-46A172F89C0F-4522-00000829DCB6764D.webp
 
So here's what I was able to get yesterday. I haven't decided whether I'll post for C+C or not. I need to be more assertive. I let them choose the location, even though I knew it would have issues (mainly...big tourist area on a Saturday evening). Meh. It's not as fun when you aren't doing it for yourself.




Jon - catch me up...is this a couples shoot?

Right? I could make it seem much more that way too. These are a couple of my music friends who needed press kit photos for an acoustic duo. They play at weddings, wineries, beach clubs, and the like, and these will be used for promo materials.

When I went to look for posing help online, it was difficult to find any advice on posing two men in a platonic way. I think I might be better off heading to one of their gigs at some point, and seeing what I can do with them in context.
 
East Texas morning y'all.
Soon I gotta get dressed and boogie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Happy Monday, hosers! :icon_sunny:



Well...you know.
 
Dave got just a wee bit over 4.5 hours at work. He got 10 rolls of pennies at the second bank in town and 20 rolls Loomis at our bank. Just had a Turkey and Havarti sammich. And some green olives. Yummy
Watching DVRd drag racing. And liking (if not loving) life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Thanks guys, just 1 foot in front of the other.
We will be in Jacksonville, Fl for 2 months. Hubby getting some treatment for prostate cancer which should go well according to everything we know.
 
Baby update. Baby is due in about four weeks. Baby was in breech for most of pregnancy. Now, baby's in a transverse lie. WTF, baby.
 
Babies are fantastic! (As long as they belong to someone else).
Was just told Chicken Enchiladas for dinner. Pleased is the WORD!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom