The Coffee House

Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers. Friday, Maggie was playing so hard that she ended up limping. Hopefully, just a pulled muscle, nothing seems broken. We kept her home yesterday, with just a short walk around the neighborhood, no park or mud, about a mile. It was good for her to stretch out her muscles, but she's still favoring her front left leg. So no Creek Park today and her friends and the water and mud. Creek Park is northwest, today we'll go south to the regional park. Regional has a lake, but she doesn't jump in. She likes chasing the geese. After our walk, maybe a quick trip to Seal or Huntington. She has developed a shyness of people and Gary needs to get her out of her safety zone more. In the 80's today, in the 70's at the beach.

Gary is reading the paper in the patio. It is cooler today than yesterday. The A/C if off for the first time since early July. It is nice getting our outside back again. Mary Lou wants a spa ... *sigh*.

Gary is reading the paper in the patio. It is cooler today than yesterday. The A/C if off for the first time since early July. It is nice getting our outside back again. Mary Lou wants a spa ... *sigh*.
Mary Lou should want a closer, not a spa. Man, your Dodgers have had the injury bug this year.

My Sister's Chicken Tenders a bit later.
Messing with pennies and reading.
Storm came by a while ago and dropped a fair amount of water.

The neighbor down the street has a sunflower garden this year. I've been down twice taking photos and shared the photos with the neighbor. She was very happy to get photos. The ones on her cell phone didn't work out. Her husband came out and gave me a set each of ND filters & close ups from his film days. He no longer has the camera. I don't know if they will fit my lenses, but he said to keep them for a lens later on.

hey all! Just chillin tonight. Had the whole crew over today for my moms birthday and for some locals here to say goodbye to #1 nephew. It poured several times today with a lot of flooded roads and major traffic backed up everywhere. Hoping for better weather for our upcoming trip to the mountains. Work here will continue while we’re gone so hoping to come home to major progress.

Morning all, as I felt better last night went out to take some images in a lovely pub lucky I missed all the rain. Then this morning feel terrible again as this cold really does not want to clear up, looking like I will have to leave the airshow till next year as it`s this weekend and can`t see me getting over the cold by then :(

Oh goody. Monday morning again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Don't worry, the week is almost over; the hardest part is starting it.

ga820913.gif

Well I got through Monday the 13th.
5.09 hours today and for the week so far.
The floor machine didn't EVEN get through the whole store. The batteries for it are quite pricey. And she wants them checked daily for acid.

Brunching at the deli.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers. Another lovely day. We are in the patio again, Mary Lou, Maggie and our neighbor Katheryn with her little dog Blanca. Top down today zipping around LA. Maggie is doing better, we're gonna try taking down to the creek this morning. Soooo, we're keeping out fingers cross.

Susie and I got totally soaked through earlier on, sun came out so we went out for a stroll and when we got back we looked like two drowned rats. The rain came from know where and totally chucked it down.

Most reactions

Back