The Coffee House

The only 'Legal' vehicle in the family is taking Dad to the VA driven by Sister. I have the place to myself along with 9 dogs.
Comics have been done. 5 rolls of pennies to finish a box that Trish will buy tomorrow.
And 70s on YouTube.

Over the weekend my best friend said only here could she get out of her car and hear polka music, and a rooster.

That was in the afternoon, when it poured, and my friend had been sick and sounded about ready to hack up a lung so we bagged doing anything. But apparently later the country rock band played on, because about 11 they cranked it up; I left the door open and got a free concert in the comfort of my living room.

My Sister's chicken tenders followed by Blue Bell homemade vanilla with chocolate sauce.
On now I bid y'all good night and have the best Tuesday it's possible to have.

My Sister's chicken tenders followed by Blue Bell homemade vanilla with chocolate sauce.
On now I bid y'all good night and have the best Tuesday it's possible to have.

These chicken tenders must be amazing. She do something special?

Oooh, I made biscuits and gravy Saturday morning. Cheated on the biscuits. Used Pillsbury Homestyle. I know....but the gravy was from scratch. Used our venison breakfast sausage. Like Jimmy Deans with venison and pork. Topped with an over easy egg, it was heaven. Had enough for Sunday morning as well. The Surgeon General would probably have a fit. Don't care. Been over a year since I've made it. Think that qualifies as moderation. Lol.

Morning all, well at last I think these antibiotics might be slowly working. My chest does not feel so tight and the cough is a little better.

Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers. Gary has a pork loin in the Sous Vide. It has been spa-ing away since yesterday in preparation for the Hollywood Bowl tonight. Gustavo Dudamel with the LA Phil and Omara Portuondo, an extraordinary singer from Cuba, are on stage tonight. Gary thinks Dudamel and Portuondo will pair well with pulled pork cooked in a green Hatch Chili sauce and some California bubbly. Gary broke his phone yesterday, so the repair is paramount and the first thing after Miss Maggie takes her constitutional.

Dave's phone has had a broken screen since it was about a week old.
Dave had 5 hours and 19 minutes.
10.31 for the week so far.
Enjoying chicken tenders and gravy at the deli. Going to send off mail for some watch straps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

B002D259-527F-42BD-8C91-28383ADEE76B.jpeg

Dinner at the Bowl.

B25C0BF0-9062-4DA7-9548-9940428BE681.jpeg

The wonderful Miss Maggie. Back in the creek.

Took photos at an event at the Uni for my International volunteer group. Lighting terrible. Met a grad student from India that is into photography. Building a set for the grand girl's first day of school interview. I've done these since preschool. The set won't be as ellaborate as @smoke665 . A table and backdrop. When one grand is interviewed, the other grand gets to push record, and yell out quiet on the set. This year I bought them a clapperboard.

Got some more antibiotics for this chest infection as it just won`t clear, on a happy note though the XF 90mm f2 has been ordered so should have that in a few days :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back