What's new

The Coffee House

4 and roughly 3/4 hours today. 22 and a bit for the week so far. Got a pretty decent check for last week. Snacked on a few things. Going to the PO and then the box at the front of the neighborhood and then home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
And so it begins. Got the mower out today, and went over the front yards. Really not excited about this weekly chore.
 
And so it begins. Got the mower out today, and went over the front yards. Really not excited about this weekly chore.

Weekly chore? If I waited a week, I'd be bailing it. Hate cutting grass.

Ah the joys of living in Asia.

My Housekeeper employs a gardener who mows whatever that tropical leafy plant is that passes for a lawn in the Tropics.
 
And so it begins. Got the mower out today, and went over the front yards. Really not excited about this weekly chore.

Weekly chore? If I waited a week, I'd be bailing it. Hate cutting grass.

We live in the middle of woods and fields. Some of it cleared, some not, with a couple miles of fire lanes. Around the house the main yards are Centipede (they call in the lazy man's grass), grows slow and dense. Could actually get by with only mowing every couple weeks. The outer boundaries and fire lanes are primarily Fescue and Orchard Grass, which are cut higner. The open fields are either Switch Grass or a mixture of deer friendly browse. To mow everything takes a couple days with tractor & Bush hog and the zero turn, less if DW helps, so there's a lot that doesn't get hit every week.
 
The car said 63 When I got in. Already up to 65. Bright sun and high wispy clouds.
Just a tic under 5 hours today making 27.05 for the week so far with a day to go.
At the PO I'm going to grab a money order.
Then towards home and will hit the other box on the way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Have you all seen the latest Facebook craze? Apologies to any FL hosers...

Google "Florida Man" followed by your birthday month and year and share the headline for that day. It's hilariously terrible how much weird stuff happens in this world but particularly in FL...

Mine was Florida Man attacked by crazy squirrel
 
Have you all seen the latest Facebook craze? Apologies to any FL hosers...

Google "Florida Man" followed by your birthday month and year and share the headline for that day. It's hilariously terrible how much weird stuff happens in this world but particularly in FL...

Mine was Florida Man attacked by crazy squirrel
Mine is:

Florida Man ends argument with chainsaw strike
 
I can't win. First really pretty day here to get out and take care of spring work, and I lasted an hour before the sinuses felt like they were on fire, the eyes started burning, and the head started pounding. This despite the fact that I take Zyrtec D year round because of allergies. Spring in the South, is a *****, and no relief in sight for several days. Advil don't fail me know.
12345.webp
 
Went to Wal-Mart with my Sister and brought home two pairs of shoes. Low top leather with heels and gripper soles and mid rise with similar specs. I can trade days wearing them and they should last longer than the two pairs of sneakers did.It is 79 or 80 out there. Dinner is to be Pot Pie in about an hour....
YUMMY!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom