What's new

The Coffee House

We all need some feel-good news in this terrible world today. Hope this makes you smile like it does me:
Blind Love: Golden Retriever Gets His Own 'Seeing-Eye' Puppy

1j4amvreq4901.gif
 
5 hours and a enough to have 32.37 for the week. Gonna mail something off and check the box. Then to the box at the front of the neighborhood and then home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Actually got a lot done today outside. For some reason the pollen wasn't as bad as predicted, maybe because there was little if any wind to stir it up. I took advantage of the calm and dry weather to finally burn a large brush pile at the far edge of my yard. I had cleaned out a pine thicket, with the tractor and loader, pushing it up in a pile to burn back in the fall, but the weather has been so uncooperative that I couldn't set it on fire. At least it was dry enough that there isn't a lot left to push up. From there I moved to spraying our Long Leaf Pine. Sadly we've developed some serious Pine Beetle problems. Not sure that the spray will save them at this point, but I really hate to lose several thousand dollars of prime timber. Another 5 years and they would be ready for harvest, as salvage they go to the chip plant for cheap.
 
Pre-groom
AB99D96D-9EB2-4F8D-A012-219904FD8043.webp
 
Happy Sunday y'all.
Usual Sunday mug of coffee. Could be better but could be worse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Last one. He’s just so cute!

View attachment 170584
He is a cutie, and you did well - he was definitely in need of his grooming! Our cats are losing their winter coats, too. After months of little shedding, suddenly the fur is aloft, even when barely petting them!

It's a critter thing. :586:
 
I haven't picked up a camera in a week. At least I got the landscaping cleaned up and shop vac the garage. Last year I waited too long and we went from winter to summer overnight.
 
Margaritas.Are.Awesome.

Blue Corn Margarita - Edited (1).webp
 
mmm...margaritas! I like extra lime wedges in mine. Yum!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom