What's new

The Coffee House

Mostly correct. I drew and painted the knot designs with acrylics but it's not a plate; it's a Bodhrán, a Celtic drum. Sharon's second video starts off with one.
Cool!!

Acrylics, eh? I keep forgetting you're proficient in more than one medium. I always think of ink first.

I love that you did this on a drum! Great work!
 
Thank you. This is a very simple design as knot work goes.

Very cool painting! I made a Celtic heart knot from my daughter's wedding bouquet ribbon as a Christmas ornament gift. Like how your painting is interwoven.
I love the Claddhah (hands. heart & crown).
 
Well the sun came out, but by god it`s cold today.
 
Monday. 5.25 hours today.
Finished a pint of Blue Bell Pecan Pralines and Cream last night. There are 6 leftover Shrimp from dinner waiting at home.
PO and then the box at the front of the neighborhood and then home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
today I made pancakes for the kids

small_D18_9452_00001.webp
 
@Frank F. looks like a few might have gotten a little "overdone". LOL
 
Oh I disagree. I love a pancake with crunchy edges. The flavor is in the brown!
 
The flavor is in the brown!

In this case there appears to be a few that passed the brown stage by a good bit. LOL I'm not one to talk though, as I could never cook a pancake, they either turn out runny in the center or "Brown Crunchy".
 
The flavor is in the brown!

In this case there appears to be a few that passed the brown stage by a good bit. LOL I'm not one to talk though, as I could never cook a pancake, they either turn out runny in the center or "Brown Crunchy".
Sufficient quantities of bacon, sausage and maple syrup will overcome the issue.
 
Hot Dogs and Fritos with chili on them was dinner. Sister just got home from moving my Aunt to a home in Elkhart, TX. She was still asleep when she left Elkhart so it will be interesting when Aunt awakens.
She is strong as an Ox but her brain is dementia messed up.
Anyhow it's about bedtime.
 
Sitting in the parking lot waiting.
To do the same thing trying to get a different result. Insane I am.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
The flavor is in the brown!

In this case there appears to be a few that passed the brown stage by a good bit. LOL I'm not one to talk though, as I could never cook a pancake, they either turn out runny in the center or "Brown Crunchy".
Sufficient quantities of bacon, sausage and maple syrup will overcome the issue.
and butter.
.......

Good morning, peeps. Today is lunch with the kids, MLW, and SIL.
 
The flavor is in the brown!

In this case there appears to be a few that passed the brown stage by a good bit. LOL I'm not one to talk though, as I could never cook a pancake, they either turn out runny in the center or "Brown Crunchy".
Sufficient quantities of bacon, sausage and maple syrup will overcome the issue.
and butter.
.......

Good morning, peeps. Today is lunch with the kids, MLW, and SIL.
BUTTER???? Jeesus H. Keerist man... do you want a heart-attack?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom