The Coffee House

Installed anything new lately?? Updates???
No changes for a quite a few weeks. This started Tuesday, after I came back from Vermont.

Wait! That's it! I need to go back to new England!

Only this time do everything in reverse, so to undo what you did the first time. :allteeth:

Installed anything new lately?? Updates???

Thanks to your thread, I updated the firmware for my old sl1. I checked for the t7i, but there was nothing for it. Once I figured out where to save the update to the SD card, it was a snap:allteeth:

Over the last few years, I've never had a problem until this time. Tech support called me back yesterday evening said they had it figured out, but I missed their call and haven't had time to call back.

Late afternoon y'all. Over 6 hours today.
Propane run. Filters. 24.33 for the week so far. Comics done. A website has me mighty confused. It says it has 4126 pages. But every alert I get is in the 25-2600 range which is where I'm at in the thread. Most recent one I'm looking at right now. Strange.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Morning Y'all! TGIF for those poor people working, but just another day for me. LOL

My day didn't start out the best, yesterday I got an old song "I'm A Believer" by the Monkees in my head and couldn't stop humming it. This morning it was back, so much so that DW told me she was going to tape my mouth shut if I didn't quit!!! At first I thought she was kidding

...................................................... then I saw her face :allteeth::allteeth::allteeth:

Headed out to meet some friends for a late lunch, then a little shopping. To hot and humid for much else.

Smoke, I get in trouble for planting songs in the wife units head, so I know that look!

Huh. I put the lawn mower back together with the old carburetor. It started and ran like a scalded dog. It was a 5+ day. I am pretty sure I saw 30.16 when I clocked out.
I cut some grass. Then I stalled out the mower. Who knows why it runs right but it does. Getting ready to do my comics online.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Extreme cliff divers strike again. We have a 90' waterfall in our town. Over the years it has proven to be to tempting for some. Several jumpers and even a few kayakers have made the plunge. Today 4 more were added to the list. Four people jump into Noccalula Falls, climb out uninjured

The knee issue is back. It didn't heal up completely from the Christmas night fall. Used it on vacation and now paying for it. Ortho in a week. Back in Feb/Mar I started a photography wish list on places in the area a day's drive. Most involve a short hike. Have to wait until the knee works and for it to quit raining.

@CherylL that stinks. On the positive side if it's as humid there as it is here, you wouldn't find a hike enjoyable anyhow.

Morning Y'all! TGIF for those poor people working, but just another day for me. LOL

My day didn't start out the best, yesterday I got an old song "I'm A Believer" by the Monkees in my head and couldn't stop humming it. This morning it was back, so much so that DW told me she was going to tape my mouth shut if I didn't quit!!! At first I thought she was kidding

...................................................... then I saw her face :allteeth::allteeth::allteeth:

Headed out to meet some friends for a late lunch, then a little shopping. To hot and humid for much else.

Ha! You just reminded me of a fellow I worked with in Norman, Oklahoma 30 years ago. Every day at some point when I was near him, I'd start whistling the theme to " All In The Family ". It drove him crazy, because at some point after, he'd find himself humming, singing or whistling it himself:biglaugh: He should never admitted it bothered him;)

The knee issue is back. It didn't heal up completely from the Christmas night fall. Used it on vacation and now paying for it. Ortho in a week. Back in Feb/Mar I started a photography wish list on places in the area a day's drive. Most involve a short hike. Have to wait until the knee works and for it to quit raining.

I have knee issues (partially torn meniscus) and have found that stationary bike before any activity really loosened it up.

845694A7-1EFE-4307-8ECD-7A91CC99DF86.jpeg
Today Harlie was pet of the week at our vets office. Here’s their photo of her cuteness.

Extreme cliff divers strike again. We have a 90' waterfall in our town. Over the years it has proven to be to tempting for some. Several jumpers and even a few kayakers have made the plunge. Today 4 more were added to the list. Four people jump into Noccalula Falls, climb out uninjured

good golly!!
from places ranging from Pennsylvania to Tennessee and ranged in age from 18 to 25.

Oh, to be young and invincible again!!

good golly!!
from places ranging from Pennsylvania to Tennessee and ranged in age from 18 to 25.

Oh, to be young and invincible again!!

Legend has it that the Cherokee Princess Nocallula jumped to her death rather then marry the the brave picked by her father, the Chief. Surprinsgly of all the people who have jumped she's the only one who's been reported dying from the act. There have been many deaths below the falls, in the boulder strewn ravine. The boulders, some as big as a house, (you can see some of them toward the end of the video below) attract people to climb on them. During high water, they get wet and slippery, people slide off and get pinned under them by the current.

When the kayakers went over, there was no law against it, something the city has since changed. The Extreme Kayakers were there to do a video, heres the link with some cool footage

Most reactions

New Topics

Back