The Coffee House

I don't think any amount of bourbon hot toddies could have kept me from going to the doctor later today. I don't know when the last time was that I was this sick. I can hardly get up and do anything, up and down all night. Yesterday woke up with one side of my face/eye so swollen I look like somebody socked me. But no, I didn't get in a hockey fight! That side of my nose and that eye has been watering and dripping then went into congestion and is so sore and tender. I hate being sick in hot weather. Not that I enjoy it anytime! but still...

I know about knee problems, fruit juice esp citriis causes a lot of pain

@vintagesnaps sorry to hear you still aren't on the mend. I think DW and I are finally over ours. Finished up the last round of antibiotics last week, figures crossed but so far okay.

I don't foresee getting knees or hips replaced anytime soon.
10.44 for the week so far.
Sold a box to the store and got a customer wrapped box to replace it.
It rained again earlier but sun, heat and humidity are up again.
Don't know exactly why I'm trying to get back into RC flying with the Texas weather.
But I am.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I don't think any amount of bourbon hot toddies could have kept me from going to the doctor later today. I don't know when the last time was that I was this sick. I can hardly get up and do anything, up and down all night. Yesterday woke up with one side of my face/eye so swollen I look like somebody socked me. But no, I didn't get in a hockey fight! That side of my nose and that eye has been watering and dripping then went into congestion and is so sore and tender. I hate being sick in hot weather. Not that I enjoy it anytime! but still...
Agreed. The heat makes you feel uncomfortable enough! Being actually sick with something at the same time seems an unfair double-punch.

Oh he double hockey sticks. The 40 gallon tank for our stove is empty. We can't figure out why it's empty already. But it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

The hot weather seems to make it worse. Hope you get relief soon.

Look at poor Xing’s face! He’s horrified at the puppy still being here. Oh nooooooo!

C55AB854-4D85-4A79-A06B-5DB7CA9B5465.jpeg

Look at poor Xing’s face! He’s horrified at the puppy still being here. Oh nooooooo!

View attachment 175550
:lol: Oh, that is priceless....

Moooomm! Why haven't you gotten rid of him yet?!? We have to get back to normal around here....you know, where I am King!

Most reactions

Back