The Coffee House

Hadn't thought of that. I'll have to try that when I get home.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

I am just a 57 y/o novice that has liked taking pics most of my life and had no formal training other than a high school photography class and a community college DSLR class, so don't take anything I say very seriously, lol! I did stay at a Holiday Inn before though...

Nice looking paneling!

That white line across the top isn't part of the photo, so it would be better out of the frame, it just makes for a visual distraction that takes away from the image. I agree about the blue background, same thing.

I think there's still enough room for editing (for lettering, cropping to fit, etc.).

And I hope the trade magazine is licensing usage of your photo.

Now the sun comes out! :048: Didn't see any harvest moon last night, and already had nixed plans for photo anything today, but I'm worn out anyway... the seasonal/weather/allergy whatever is making me feel almost like a slight cold today. I'll settle for a nice dinner later! :icon_cool:

This was the week for kids selling stuff for school, first cookies then fall mums - I like that one! Had these two girls before, Brianna and Brianna (the taller one is Bri-awn-a). They're a grade apart and the younger/shorter one is funny, she was suggesting where to put the mums, on the porch, or I could put them at the end of the driveway... and said next year I could buy the bigger ones and save these Halloween pots from this year!

I haven't been here in ages.

Got a Fly Sky transmitter with 10 Channels and a 6 Channel receiver.
Have flown the plane twice with a crash ending both flutes. Broke the 3 blade 8x6 first. Ordered some props and a 7x5.5 was the next victim. First crash was at home.
Second at the flying field.

Yesterday I put up a LOT of sheetrock.
Today a lot of chillin.

Who could put to use a working Canon AE-1 and a couple lenses? I'm not going to ditch the EOS 350 just yet however but I don't see ever shooting film again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I haven't been here in ages.

Got a Fly Sky transmitter with 10 Channels and a 6 Channel receiver.
Have flown the plane twice with a crash ending both flutes. Broke the 3 blade 8x6 first. Ordered some props and a 7x5.5 was the next victim. First crash was at home.
Second at the flying field.

Yesterday I put up a LOT of sheetrock.
Today a lot of chillin.

Who could put to use a working Canon AE-1 and a couple lenses? I'm not going to ditch the EOS 350 just yet however but I don't see ever shooting film again.

Maybe post that in the film forum

Checking in
Somebody wants the AE-1.
4 hours and 50 minutes today.
Was to work at the house again but that is off. Got my coin stuff packed up so I'm out of the penny business until we get into the house and set up. Going to do my comics online and pack up some more stuff.

I stopped by the local pawn shop. He does jewelry repair and I needed a stone place back into a pendant. He charged me $6 which I thought was a bargain. Sadly no camera or lenses on display.

Happy WET Wednesday. It hasn't not rained since early this morning
Plan to do comics. Then pack some more stuff.

Got roped into helping my brother move some furniture this weekend. Driving a box truck in Boston traffic...always fun! :thumbno:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back