- Joined
- Apr 25, 2016
- Messages
- 11,572
- Reaction score
- 8,751
- Location
- Northeastern Pennsylvania
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Congrats Tony! Have you tried cropping the right side so the blue toned BG is out?
Hadn't thought of that. I'll have to try that when I get home.
Sent from my Moto E (4) using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app
Didn't see any harvest moon last night, and already had nixed plans for photo anything today, but I'm worn out anyway... the seasonal/weather/allergy whatever is making me feel almost like a slight cold today. I'll settle for a nice dinner later! I haven't been here in ages.
Got a Fly Sky transmitter with 10 Channels and a 6 Channel receiver.
Have flown the plane twice with a crash ending both flutes. Broke the 3 blade 8x6 first. Ordered some props and a 7x5.5 was the next victim. First crash was at home.
Second at the flying field.
Yesterday I put up a LOT of sheetrock.
Today a lot of chillin.
Who could put to use a working Canon AE-1 and a couple lenses? I'm not going to ditch the EOS 350 just yet however but I don't see ever shooting film again.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Got roped into helping my brother move some furniture this weekend. Driving a box truck in Boston traffic...always fun!![]()