What's new

The Coffee House

Monday/Just be happy I showed up
Tuesday/I'll get to it when I'm done with the stuff I didn't do on Monday
Wednesday/That can definitely wait until tomorrow
Thursday/Can't start something new so close to Friday
Friday/Is it 5 yet? Is it 5 yet? Is it 5 yet?
Saturday/laundry, gym, groceries, manicure, shopping, dogs, hiking, yard work, housework, photography, cooking, dinner, drinks, music
Sunday/exhausted
 
Sunny start today here, so might have a me time day. This shot is of Ana I took Sunday when I had to have some time to myself.

Singer.webp
 
unny start today here, so might have a me time day. This shot is of Ana I took Sunday when I had to have some time to myself.

Nice one! As one who's been a primary caregiver for close to 10 years now, I can tell you it's imperative that you take a little time for yourself when you can.
 
Went for a hike yesterday before dinner and this guy was just sitting almost at eye level only a few feet from the path. The puppy didn’t know what to make of him. Of course the only time I’ve ever gone to this trail without my camera! Here’s a crappy cell phone pic. :(

552420EA-43EE-4134-9774-A6059D0F564E.webp
 
Congratulations Dean!!

Looks like the number keys on your keyboard got stuck on 9. What are the odds?!!
 
The school year is officially up and running, the first couple of kids came to the door selling ___ for their school. This year - cookie dough!! I don't even remember what it's for, I just saw cookies. I went to get money, came back and there were a couple more with bikes in the driveway - they were multiplying! Made me think of trick or treat but backwards, since I handed them money to bring me treats.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom