The Coffee House

I have 2 100w solar panels on my shed roof with a 2kw 240v inverter. It is a back up to the mains but I also use it for diy charging cordless tool, I pad phone even us it to power the vacuum cleaner both in the shed/workshop as well as indoors
Not to mention the batts for my camera… brill in the summer not so good in the winter. If this reads as non sense I am suffering with chest infection and typing tween bouts of rib hurting coughing

For them that celebrate:
Happy Easter!

For them that don't:
Happy Sunday!

I went out to dinner with MLW and SIL last night. We haven't been to this restaurant in years, but it was very good. Talking to the waiter on the way out and the place is being sold in June, and will be closed for remodeling. He didn't know what kind of restaurant it will be, but it won't be "French Country."

Happy Spring, Easter, Passover, Ramadan!

9B6144DE-4262-4F5C-B987-CA7A845C83E2.jpeg

hi all sitting here late because the chest infection is stopping me from sleeping. I finally gave in and bought a usb 3 cf card reader. up till now its not been an issue but using the 5d more I now needed fast transfers and my vintage card reader was just not good enough. I have been doing camera transfers
I dont know how all of you one your side of the pond celebrate easter. but have a good time whatever you do

Hope you feel better in the morning.

Was watching people marrying strangers, this time in Boston, and thought I saw Northeasterns brick entrance - is that along a riverfront there? Or was I seeing things?? Did a double take. Sharon how is Princess liking Merrimack?

hi all BST here whats up with the site awhole load of threads that in in chinese/or sumthing////

hi all BST here whats up with the site awhole load of threads that in in chinese/or sumthing////
It’s part of a spammer exchange program, they send us theirs and we send them ours; win-win.

Was watching people marrying strangers, this time in Boston, and thought I saw Northeasterns brick entrance - is that along a riverfront there? Or was I seeing things?? Did a double take. Sharon how is Princess liking Merrimack?
Northeastern is not along the Charles River but BU is and Harvard.

Joy, joy! Came home to a flood in the apartment. Not sure what it is, yet - nobody here today and nothing running, but our apartment is the closest to the service in the street. We have shutoff for the building, and are the closest to the sewer, so we get all of the action.

I'm glad tomorrow is a telecommute day.

Last edited:
Yeah. Fun times.

Plumber is packing up but they'll probably leave the fans here overnight. Trying to decide if we can actually sleep here or go somewhere else. The other house is not quite ready and SIL Ada has told us to go there anytime we needed to. I'll see what MLW wants to do.

And Zoe has come out of hiding.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back