The Coffee House

I saw these flowers and they were just so beautiful. I don't know the name of these but there were a bunch of them.:cheerful:
35f09c066d60529a7a8a61d96d3a683.jpg

Does anyone speak Chinese? I want to get my degree in degree forgery so I can sell my wares by annoying foreigners in a language they don't speak.
Hi, I do. How can I help you?

The spam is under control, really; let's move along.

One of the Jeep clubs are going a basic trail in a couple weeks, so I'm going to go play in the dirt for my birthday. I was told that the stock street tires and height were not a problem, but I'm ordering a recovery strap, a couple "D" shackles, and an inexpensive portable compressor. I'll also pick up a 2x6 or 2x8 until I can get the recovery boards; I have a short shovel in one of the sheds.

MLW noticed there were no facilities along the trail, so decided not to go. She suggested I ask the more adventurous of the nieces. Her son has a band competition that weekend so I guess I'm crawling solo. I'm taking the good camera. We are planning to pick up a Over Sand Vehicle permit for either Assateague Island or Delaware State Seashore, next year. Maryland and Virginia allow driving on the designated areas of beach (stay off the dunes) but limits the number of vehicles at any time - one out, one in. Delaware allows driving on the beach only for surf fishing. The distance is about the same but DE runs more for the OSV and fishing permits.

The spam is under control, really; let's move along.

One of the Jeep clubs are going a basic trail in a couple weeks, so I'm going to go play in the dirt for my birthday. I was told that the stock street tires and height were not a problem, but I'm ordering a recovery strap, a couple "D" shackles, and an inexpensive portable compressor. I'll also pick up a 2x6 or 2x8 until I can get the recovery boards; I have a short shovel in one of the sheds.

MLW noticed there were no facilities along the trail, so decided not to go. She suggested I ask the more adventurous of the nieces. Her son has a band competition that weekend so I guess I'm crawling solo. I'm taking the good camera. We are planning to pick up a Over Sand Vehicle permit for either Assateague Island or Delaware State Seashore, next year. Maryland and Virginia allow driving on the designated areas of beach (stay off the dunes) but limits the number of vehicles at any time - one out, one in. Delaware allows driving on the beach only for surf fishing. The distance is about the same but DE runs more for the OSV and fishing permits.

If you're going to Assateague Island I'm crashing that party! Been wanting to go there to shoot some milky way. Please plan your trip around my needs and the new moon/galactic core visibility.

If you're going to Assateague Island I'm crashing that party! Been wanting to go there to shoot some milky way. Please plan your trip around my needs and the new moon/galactic core visibility.
I can do that. You'll have to leave Princess at college since MLW and SIL will be along and the Jeep only seats four adults.

With any luck, the trip might coincide with a launch from Wallop's Island.

Hmm, I must be getting old ... don't recognize most of the active people in this forum ... hmmm.

Hmm, I must be getting old ... don't recognize most of the active people in this forum ... hmmm.

Really? I've been here almost 10 years. Snowbear since 2008. That being said, all are welcome in the Coffee House, including new TPF members.

Welcome home dxqcanada!

Really? I've been here almost 10 years. Snowbear since 2008. That being said, all are welcome in the Coffee House, including new TPF members.
Ah, I know you old forum-timers ... I am not that active, so I should expect new people would be here.

Eh, not much ... been working on getting rid of accumulated stuff that is just using space in my house.
Working.
Paying for keeping for car repairs cause I can't afford to buy a replacement.
Have not really taken any real photo's
Still fixing broken cameras

Happy to see you back.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back