The Coffee House

Wade's pregnant? :tongue-44: Congrats!! Best wishes to your wife (yes, keep her cool and comfortable!).

Raining here again, hosers. It's been a fabulously cool and wet spring. :icon_cheers: It could easily be in the mid-90's and dry as a bone by now.

Edit: if you told us already, I don't remember. Dude, it happens. So repeat congrats, and maybe this time it'll stick!
Thank you!

The wife wanted a baby photo announcement, and I wanted to use Converse. On the final announcement photo, I've slapped on a transparent box at the bottom, added "Baby [Last Name]", and "Coming November 2017".

Original Post
Ding ding ding!! Of course, I remember this shot. :586: I'm happy I provided you an excuse to show it again, because it's baby-announcement perfection!

Such a horror at what happened to him over such a trivial infraction. I still can't believe we couldn't get him back sooner. They essentially murdered him.
I echo Peg. It is very difficult to lawfully punish a country which is pretty much totally isolated and acts without regard to law(s).
There is the problem isn't it, we expect them to conform to our expectations. If we were serious about this we would allow no travel there and cut off all money and materials to them and any country that supports them.
We pretty much have that allready in place. It is China which needs to come to the table and limit their support/trade of N. Korea. China is very reluctant to do so as it is in their 'best interests' to keep N. Korea as a buffer between them and a bustling, capitalistic, democratic S. Korea. The difference between the USA's rule by law, is our government is designed to improve the lives of its citizenry. Whereas, the rule by decree of N. Korea is designed to improve the wellbeing of only one person.
And that is the rub, we like to talk and pat ourselves on the back by putting meaningless sanctions into place. For the sanctions to work the entire free world needs to do what they have no courage to do. Stop having any dealings with China until THEY deal with their unruly bastard stepchild in N. Korea. The world is not ready to take that kind of responsibility because we all want our cheap goods. As for the "rule of law" one size does not fit all. I'm not defending the N. Korean system, but it is the western countries pushing their agenda as well as the greed that has created many of the situations we now face in the world, that includes the Middle East.

Buenas Dias Coffee Hosers. Front page photo of the Los Angeles Times depicts snow skiers zipping down the slope of Squaw Valley, in the foreground the guy is bare chested wearing shorts, (knot boxers if you ask Gary), and in the background a lady sporting a bikini. Meanwhile, we lowlanders suffer in another 91F day.
Well quite bitching put on your knot boxers, have Mary Lou put on her bikini, grab your skis and hit the slopes.

Sheesh. I read page 2205 and am quickly reminded how freaking, stinking wonderful you all are. A wee bit of watery eyes (most likely from allergies because I am so macho).
I heart you all and Wade! Really? CONGRATULATIONS to you and the Mrs.

JACA!! :boogie:

Sheesh. I read page 2205 and am quickly reminded how freaking, stinking wonderful you all are. A wee bit of watery eyes (most likely from allergies because I am so macho).
I heart you all and Wade! Really? CONGRATULATIONS to you and the Mrs.

JACA!! :boogie:
:heartpump: L-Train!

Does coffee and Cheetos Puffs constitute a breakfast?

Are you in high school?
oooohhhh, Gary so wishes that. With a car and wine frig and a credit card ...
Self%20Portrait%201a-XL.jpg

Gary in High School.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back