The Coffee House

Hi all, well managed to spot the unicorn ... sorry doctor unicorns are more common. Now have meds for poss chest infection. On the plus side, finally by chance found the filters I thought were lost for good. How and why they were stored with the bed linen, towels, etc I have no idea . Thanks for the kind thoughts and msg.
It was a very bad case of bronchitis that got me to quit a four pack a day habit back in 1984. Back then, a carton was USD $3.25 a carton in the BX.

I love it when a plan goes without a hitch - this sounds like a wonderful day for your family. You all deserve it. ❤️

These berry tortes look so gorgeous it's almost a shame to eat them - but I would totally get over it. ;) All that and a ginger snap/graham cracker crust, too. (Can you guess my favorite dessert yet? I'm always on the lookout for some kind of berry torte, flan, creme brulee, etc - my faves!!)
It was quite easy to make, and was heavenly with the fresh whipped cream on top. I'm a sucker for a good creme Brule too.

I really shouldn’t be allowed to snack or shop online after midnight. Like a gremlin I have a cut off time for good behavior.
I did something similar. I have a set of golf clubs on the way, because one of my sons would like someone to go out with him from time to time...

I have a set of golf clubs on the wa

At one time my job involved a lot of customer schmoozing so if they wanted to spend the afternoon on a golf course......that's what they got. I went from playing 2-3 times a week, to nothing. I really miss it, but I'm so stiff now, I don't think I could swing a club anymore.

Getting a new toy, are we? ;)
☺️ I lost my mind after seeing an age spot and ordered one of those red light therapy masks. 😂😂😂

At one time my job involved a lot of customer schmoozing so if they wanted to spend the afternoon on a golf course......that's what they got. I went from playing 2-3 times a week, to nothing. I really miss it, but I'm so stiff now, I don't think I could swing a club anymore.
I used to golf every Sunday when I was younger. Last time I played I was 5 months pregnant with Princess. She just turned 20. Moms don’t have a lot of golf time.

7050B9B2-C7B5-4E20-9F47-C0AF209D759D.jpeg

Thrilled with me.

My vet's office started hanging vynal small backdrops for customers to snap photos. I noticed it was on a small rod backdrop that dipped and looked flimsy. The pups sit on the bottom of the drop and the whole thing looks like it would fall. Lots of wrinkles and hangs low on one end. I was very tempted to suggest to pin the drop to the wall and buy a rubber mat for the floor. But I didn't because I didn't want to offend anyone and maybe it just isn't my place.

My vet's office started hanging vynal small backdrops for customers to snap photos. I noticed it was on a small rod backdrop that dipped and looked flimsy. The pups sit on the bottom of the drop and the whole thing looks like it would fall. Lots of wrinkles and hangs low on one end. I was very tempted to suggest to pin the drop to the wall and buy a rubber mat for the floor. But I didn't because I didn't want to offend anyone and maybe it just isn't my place.
Yes, this was at our vets office. Harley goes for her monthly allergy shot 🙄

Most reactions

Back