The Coffee House

Victoria Day

For those who celebrate it, a Happy Victoria Day. In Toronto, it looks like a good day for fireworks. Unfortunately, I won't be out watching them. I'm probably going to be quite busy. Hopefully I'll see Canada Day fireworks on July 1.

Just dropping in during a break on our tour of Coastal Oregon
IMG_8086.jpeg
. This pic is from Multnomah Falls when I was in Portland. iPhone. Many more to follow.

I didn't get good pictures of fireworks but this was the sky around 21:30-ish. It was in the process of clouding over, but was open enough for the fireworks. Shows started around 20:30 - 21:00 and ended 21:00 - 22:00.

Since I didn't include fireworks, I included a passenger jet coming in to land. It's low and to the right in this crop.

Attachments

• V3N01803bCropC8.jpg
    V3N01803bCropC8.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Hi all,
Some really nice images there.
Sunday I took mum to the swan sanctuary in Dorset, a wet day all day.
However, it meant that it was not crowded and we could get the wheel chair most places. Now I am converting the i phone 7 image format into tiff so that I can edit the images.....I started two hours ago.... this a pop in for A COFFEE break lol

Racked the 3rd time on my last Fig wine batch. Currently trying something new, rapid aging with oak chips, to give it the color and taste of aging in a barrel. So far samples have been really good.

Brilliant, little Swoops took food from my hand for the first time. Second time he got my finger and he said what the hell so we'll try again later when he visits.

Didn't think this Maggie was gonna do it but he did, it's made my day!

Oregon is stunning! Tomorrow we’re heading to see the redwoods in Northern California. Hoping for some fog amongst the trees. We had a foggy morning today but the winds came and blew all the fog away.

IMG_8143.jpeg

399284DE-3989-4CD7-ACDD-A5D8090A21B5-3667-000002660214D9E9.jpeg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back