What's new

The Cold Is Gone! :D

Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
62
Reaction score
15
Location
Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you guys think? Feel free to edit. It was so pretty! These little white flowers were popping up everywhere now that all of that snow is gone :)

$539989_450486185030517_522903967_n.webp
 
The histogram was way left so the image was deep ...... slight edit.


$539989_450486185030517_522903967_n.webp
 
Very nice. I like the photo a lot. Here is what I would have done in post processing: brighten it up a bit, adjust levels, adjust the saturation (make the green pop a bit more), adjust contrast and adjust the highlights/lowlights a bit.$539989_450486185030517_522903967_n.webp
 
I've struggled with similar shots in the past. The issue I've had, which I see here, is getting the subject (those in focus) to pop out and separate from those in the background (not in focus). For me, this one just isn't quite there because of that. What can I say? I need it kept simple.

For me, finding good shots has been harder because I need to create more space between subject and background, meaning I can't usually shoot straight down, but a lot closer to horizontal, making it much more difficult to have a solid background.
 
I've struggled with similar shots in the past. The issue I've had, which I see here, is getting the subject (those in focus) to pop out and separate from those in the background (not in focus). For me, this one just isn't quite there because of that. What can I say? I need it kept simple.

For me, finding good shots has been harder because I need to create more space between subject and background, meaning I can't usually shoot straight down, but a lot closer to horizontal, making it much more difficult to have a solid background.

That's one of the things I love about this. Only some of the flowers are in focus. But I think what you're saying would be awesome :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom