The Cold Is Gone! :D

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you guys think? Feel free to edit. It was so pretty! These little white flowers were popping up everywhere now that all of that snow is gone :)

$539989_450486185030517_522903967_n.jpg

Very nice. I like the photo a lot. Here is what I would have done in post processing: brighten it up a bit, adjust levels, adjust the saturation (make the green pop a bit more), adjust contrast and adjust the highlights/lowlights a bit.$539989_450486185030517_522903967_n.jpg

I've struggled with similar shots in the past. The issue I've had, which I see here, is getting the subject (those in focus) to pop out and separate from those in the background (not in focus). For me, this one just isn't quite there because of that. What can I say? I need it kept simple.

For me, finding good shots has been harder because I need to create more space between subject and background, meaning I can't usually shoot straight down, but a lot closer to horizontal, making it much more difficult to have a solid background.

I've struggled with similar shots in the past. The issue I've had, which I see here, is getting the subject (those in focus) to pop out and separate from those in the background (not in focus). For me, this one just isn't quite there because of that. What can I say? I need it kept simple.

For me, finding good shots has been harder because I need to create more space between subject and background, meaning I can't usually shoot straight down, but a lot closer to horizontal, making it much more difficult to have a solid background.

That's one of the things I love about this. Only some of the flowers are in focus. But I think what you're saying would be awesome :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back