The colours of winter

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
And here are some more recent photos, taken at a time when there even was a tiny bit of snow on the ground:

Dez2004_roteBeeren.jpg

(The blue background actually was snow covered lawn in the shade, while these berries were in the sun)

And which of these two do you prefer?
Dez2004_roteBeerenTropfen1.jpg

Dez2004_roteBeerenTropfen2.jpg

Not enough depth of field in #2 and #3

That's the result of my attempts of getting very close to what I want to photograph, therefore putting my fully extended 300mm lense into the macro mode (where it only goes when it is extended to between 200mm and 300mm) - which reduces DOF to some 2 mm or so. I could have played round with shutter speeds, but I have to get what I can get while out on walks with hubby, and he NEVER waits for me! :( (He doesn't take photos himself).

But the color is my favourite!Beautiful!

Thanks, and beleive me: the droplet is absolutely in focus on the print (they do suffer soooo in the scanning process, my photos do... too bad. Just too bad :()

No.3 is actually a new photo altogether, no crop out of No.2.

hay! LAFoto! Lower Saxony isn't far far from my homeland so why you have so many colors and sun there?!?!?! envy!!!

Mentos: those red berries are about the only colours you can find these days - and sunny days are rare, too (my latest film -grey, grey, grey [!!!] - hasn't been developed as yet - those photos will be UTTERLY boring!).

Debbie Lynn, the print is as sharp as you would like to see the picture, but a scan from the print does suffer sooooo much (much to my own dismay, I can tell you).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back