The Dark Knight

Thought it was a great movie. Best of the year so far...

There were so many photographic moments in it, I look foward to seeing more stills from the movie.

this is one of the best movie posters I've ever seen...
tdk-dec14-why-so-serious-poster.jpg

yeah just awesome... the next person who plays the joker is not going have to act like the joker, he's going to have to act like heath ledger.

yeah just awesome... the next person who plays the joker is not going have to act like the joker, he's going to have to act like heath ledger.

I dunno... Like, If i hadn't of known Heath Ledger was playing that role before the movie.. I would have had NO CLUE who was playing the joker.

I can't believe he went from doing something like 10 Things I Hate About You to Brokeback Mountain to The Joker.

I dunno... Like, If i hadn't of known Heath Ledger was playing that role before the movie.. I would have had NO CLUE who was playing the joker.

yeah but my point being, is that actors when playing the joker won't think to put their own twist on it now. Obviously they will, and may do it well, but when they go into the role, it will be to come as close to perfecting it as Heath Ledger did. It will be more copying his acting of the joker rather then acting like the joker... I hope you kind of understood that because I think I even lost myself.

I can't believe he went from doing something like 10 Things I Hate About You to Brokeback Mountain to The Joker.

The sign of a true actor.

While Jack Nicholsons Joker was very good, lets face it .. it's the same role Nicholson always plays. "oooh Nicholson playing a crazy guy.. wow, big stretch!". Ledger, on the other hand, went to extremes to show his depth as an actor. I have no doubt he would have been one of the greats had fate not intervened.

i know im probably going to be all alone with this viewpoint, but i didnt think heath ledger played a good joker. he played a good role, but i felt like i was watching johnny depp the entire time rather than watching the joker. and i think jack nicholson played a great joker.

BUT i also thought the movie was excellent

I saw it the other day on IMax, it was pretty good. I wonder what batman characters will be in the next movie?

I'm so sad after watching this that Heath has passed away.

That performance is oscar worthy.

Amazing movie (except for the batman deep throat voice...like quit it with that would ya?).

I don't even think I wanna see the next one because they're not going to have Heath in it and the story seems to lean towards the joker character being around for that roll.

...who am I kidding i'll see it. still though. no one can compare to that. they'll try to be like Heath and fail miserably.

i know im probably going to be all alone with this viewpoint, but i didnt think heath ledger played a good joker. he played a good role, but i felt like i was watching johnny depp the entire time rather than watching the joker. and i think jack nicholson played a great joker.

BUT i also thought the movie was excellent

He played it perfectly. Go read a Frank Miller Batman comic and you'll see.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back