What's new

The Dark Tower (or How Things Change)

Slaphead

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
399
Reaction score
2
Location
Zürich, Switzerland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A just over a couple of years ago I posted this thread - http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/landscape-cityscape/173823-dusty-part-town.html

Well two years on the entire right side of that image no longer exists, and has now become this:-


DSC_1754 by slap_head, on Flickr



DSC_1731 by slap_head, on Flickr



DSC_1737 by slap_head, on Flickr

I know that skyscrapers are pretty much ubiquitous over the pond, and as they go this ones a bit of a short one, but nonetheless still quite a novelty here in Switzerland (we have about 3)

As usual feedback is always nice.
 
Lovely building. I like B&W series and the composition.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom