TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I can't stop the feeling

darksidetree.jpg

Some of you may remember a few years ago there was a similar type of photo posted by a member who is no longer on the board and I can’t remember the persons name. I think they were from Central America, anyone remember who this was as the idea came strictly from one of their posts?

Eric

I dont recall a similar picture (may be before my time)..... but this is awsome, thats one gnarly lookin tree, great capture :thumbup:

Wow... awesome picture. It looks like a face with only slits for a nose. Very neat

Airic, that is sooooooo cool!! Great capture.

[Stop struggling, and succumb to the darkside. You obviously belong here.]

great looking tree, nice idea with the mirror look too.
TFS

Very cool Airic. Love this.
Welcome to the darkside...pull up a nice comfy coffin, and hang around .

I knew it was only a matter of time, before we got you in here.:lol:

airic...? on the dark side..????? oh...my...gosh.....

whats next?? and evil mickey mouse?? tom hanks doing dracula???

forrest gump on a bench stating, " life is like a coffin???"

just kidding airic... so tickled to see you over here...( or kinda see you, since its so dark...)

love this shot..and i dont remember seeing it in any other way...love the idea... now, did the tree look like this, or only half way look like this and you mirrored the effect?? if you just noticed it as half...that makes it all the more darkside.....(evil grin...) that means you can conjure up darkside stuff by using just half scary things....thats awesome!!!

*just wait, airic.... you'll start growing your hair out like chillers....listening to your music louder, windows down as your driving...long hair blowing in the wind...sudden urges to pull over at cemetaries... looking at clouds in a darker way...

i would say the trees will be looking back at you, but your already having that...!!!! welcome dark airic.......welcome...*

ya know, technically, we have a lot in common..you fly planes... i fly a broom.. we are both aero-dynamic...thinking your scared now, 'eh?

aprilraven said:
airic...? on the dark side..????? oh...my...gosh.....

whats next?? and evil mickey mouse?? tom hanks doing dracula???

forrest gump on a bench stating, " life is like a coffin???"

just kidding airic... so tickled to see you over here...( or kinda see you, since its so dark...)

love this shot..and i dont remember seeing it in any other way...love the idea... now, did the tree look like this, or only half way look like this and you mirrored the effect?? if you just noticed it as half...that makes it all the more darkside.....(evil grin...) that means you can conjure up darkside stuff by using just half scary things....thats awesome!!!

*just wait, airic.... you'll start growing your hair out like chillers....listening to your music louder, windows down as your driving...long hair blowing in the wind...sudden urges to pull over at cemetaries... looking at clouds in a darker way...

i would say the trees will be looking back at you, but your already having that...!!!! welcome dark airic.......welcome...*

ya know, technically, we have a lot in common..you fly planes... i fly a broom.. we are both aero-dynamic...thinking your scared now, 'eh?

Scared? No! Just getting turned on :biglaugh:

Eric

AIRIC said:
Scared? No! Just getting turned on :biglaugh:

Eric

dang airic...i do believe you have left me speechless....

for sure you have to start posting more over here...although i know that means some "killer" shots that will leave me so behind....

(but its not a bad view....!!) ;)

Most reactions

Back