The Dinosaur Hunter Series

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Little Bit current fad is dinosaurs. she can rattle off the names of creatures that I can't even come close to knowing or saying, which sometimes leads to me to forgetting that our little model hasn't turned 3 yet. Everyone had worked hard to bring together outfit, set and some "special effects", that would have really made this scene, but "little bit" had other ideas. Especially when I turned on the Fog Machine. She went from calm and collected to "OH HEEEEELL NO I"M OUT OF HERE". which pretty much brought the photo session to a halt, as she bolted from the room just as fast as those little legs could run. No amount of persuasion, or bribing would get her back. I told her that big girl Dinosaur Hunters, wouldn't be afraid, to which she told me that was "BIG BOYS", and she was a little girl. Kid never fails to crack me up. In any case here's a few before she bolted, "without" the special effects. Maybe I can add them post. Enjoy.

Searching For Dinosaurs
no-image-available-grid.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Last edited:
All great, but the last one is simply outstanding!!!

Thank you. Didn't realize I had all different sizes when I linked them. Just cleaned it up. Really wish I could got some with the fog, because the initial test shots looked fantastic.

What a great set of images smoke, agree on the last one just stunning.

These are terrific images fog or no fog perfection.

These are terrific images fog or no fog perfection.

Thank you!!! Just shows no matter how much you plan something always goes wrong. LOL

#4 for the win

The fourth one is my favorite, and seems to be the fave of others as well.

Yes, the 4th for me too. Double like these! Great job on the set.

Great set! That last one is fantastic!

@Derrel @CherylL @BrentC thanks so much for the comments. Looks like #4 across the board. I had another shoot in the series scheduled, but had to be postponed because she has come down with a summer cold. The whole family (parents/grandparents) got into the act of piecing together items, I gave everyone a list, like a big scavenger hunt. The only thing purchased new was the background, a $15 vinyl eBay special. Everything including clothes came from thrift stores, yard sales, and junk stores. All told we spent less than $75 total, and had a great time.

Most reactions

Back