The Doorway

LightSpeed666

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Built in 1905 by my great grandfather. It's all cypress. I've seen this at least 1000 times in my life.
But today, I saw it again. The two electrical things ( whatever they are) were not placed there by me. They have probably been sitting there for 50 years or more. I just never noticed it.
I do not know what has happened to me.
5pEYEuS.jpg

Last edited:
steroid rustics

I do not know what has happened to me.

It is called aging. We all go through it. Some stumble along the path, but we all travel the same direction.

Barns/outbuildings are something I grew up seeing and experiencing in my youth, and so I like photos of them.

A lot of history there. I'm an electrical engineer to trade but don't know what that things are. I first thought they were vehicle springs but perhaps not.

A lot of history there. I'm an electrical engineer to trade but don't know what that things are. I first thought they were vehicle springs but perhaps not.
They are very very old coils that you would see on telephone poles back in the 30'40'and 50's.
I do not know how they got there. They have been sitting there for at least 50-60 years or more.
Right at the door step. I didn't move those to that spot for the image. They were already there, just as you see in the picture. I never touched them. I left it like I found it.

They are very very old coils that you would see on telephone poles back in the 30'40'and 50's.
I do not know how they got there. They have been sitting there for at least 50-60 years or more.
Right at the door step. I didn't move those to that spot for the image. They were already there, just as you see in the picture. I never touched them. I left it like I found it.

Oh, I don't doubt that's how you found the scene. Didn't mean to suggest otherwise. Because of my background I just found the coils interesting and wish I knew what they were for.

Most reactions

Back