What's new

the dragon

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sign123010-3pb.jpg
 
Very good find; hope no body watched you shooting this ;)

Regards :D
 
Thanks, Frequency. This time no one watched me because I found this in a deserted alley. Usually, people give me strange looks, even sometimes stopping and staring to try to figure what what it is I'm photographing.
 
...what is it?

Mark
 
...what is it?

Mark

What do you want it to be?

No, just joking, it's one of my frequent subjects, a sign or sticker that has weathered and/or been peeled off. I didn't do much to it in PS other than clean up some specks here and there and darken the background some. The little bit of color is just as I saw it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom