The escape from oppression

Gimmie some feeeedbackkk

To my (uneducated) eye, it's well done, fun, just don't know how this photo could be used. Is that a fair question?

I don't get it, but I wouldn't let that worry you.

Got stuck in the window so took the window with him while breaking free from some place that happened to have water next to it? That's what I'd gather from it...judging by the name of the topic.

Title adds some extra difficulty to an already tough image to.extract meaning

Oh noes, I guess it is quite hard to see where my intentions have come from but I'm working on it. :D The window frame is a metaphor for a life jacket if that helps. But also windows represent escapism and freedom which in this case shows as I've already been 'rescued'.

OK, that explains the overall brightness of this photo - for if the subject had still been under oppression, it would need to be darker, I think.
So the emphasis here is put on the "escape"?

Oh noes, I guess it is quite hard to see where my intentions have come from but I'm working on it. :D The window frame is a metaphor for a life jacket if that helps. But also windows represent escapism and freedom which in this case shows as I've already been 'rescued'.

Holy crap.
If you need that much text to explain what the picture means and then the response is 'oh yeah' and there's nothing else to say or think, it's a sign that the picture is an illustration of a too simple idea.

OK, that explains the overall brightness of this photo - for if the subject had still been under oppression, it would need to be darker, I think.
So the emphasis here is put on the "escape"?
Indeed.

Holy crap.
If you need that much text to explain what the picture means and then the response is 'oh yeah' and there's nothing else to say or think, it's a sign that the picture is an illustration of a too simple idea.
And hm, I see where you're coming from. I don't know, it's always incredibly hard to bring the complexity in the photo where the viewer gets it straight away, but hey practice makes perfect.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back