The Evergreen Has Not Died...Yet.

There's a Forrest Gump saying for this.......... can't quite put my finger on it though.

OMG!

Are your lights still strung up on the house too?

You could focus on an entire object with macro. You just need smaller objects. ;)
:lol:

If it is a cut tree, it has already died, just hasn't completely dried out. It began to die the minute it was cut, sometime back in October or November.

Why not just leave the Christmas lights on the trailer - for Easter, or even for next Christmas. Saves a lot of time and trouble to take them all down, just to store them to put them back up again.

geesh!

However, I won't be the type to explain what a decorated Christmas tree is doing inside my house come the middle of July.

So visitors will just have to figure it out for themselves?

:lol::lmao::lol:

:lol:

;)

...Sorry - had to do it, lol.

...And, what's wrong with buttons?

You're really "warming up" to this idea of my Christmas tree going on fire! Don't worry...my chandelier is located perhaps 4 metres away from the Christmas tree...and candles don't fly by themselves. At least not in my house. Filters do however. :grumpy:[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, noooo...
I use to be a firefighter so I'm paranoid about home fire safety.
Other things could start a fire other than candles.

Yes, it does. :lol:

See, buttons can make a good subject.

Dude! Frame that ****!

:lmao:

I think the batteries symbolize "the man", because he has all the power. The apple is the poor farmer who is about to lose his farm (the paper towel) to the bank - which is the button.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back