What's new

The Extreme HOTness!

Rabieshund

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
450
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Behold, the extreme hotness of..

..me...

Nah, but this self portrait came out pretty cool! :D Yes, I always wear those sunglasses outdoors on sunny days. I love them. They are cool.

IMG_5004_25.jpg
 
I like the glasses! Good self portrait. Im guessing that is also you in your avatar wearing the tiara?
 
I like the glasses! Good self portrait. Im guessing that is also you in your avatar wearing the tiara?

Lol that cracked me up :mrgreen:
Anyway I do like that shot and your dark glasses very Nicole Ritchie :thumbup:
 
I like the lighting and the sharpness in the picture! It good have been a photo made in a studio!
 
Thank you. :)

Actually it is taken with two studio flashes in my room. I have this perfect wall to shoot against, but there isn't very much space.
 
Hey, the sunglasses are cool, and your pout is cool.
Why don't you post this into the ArtyFarty Self Portrait thread in the Off Topics. You might even find yourself posted to the TPF Male Hotties (but you're not really supposed to post this photo THERE yourself, it's for us girls to put up the "hotties" :biggrin: )

(My avatar is my newest self portrait, I took it the day before yesterday, and all I can ever do is smile ... :er: )
 
Hahaha, I didn't know about that thread.. :P Will do! xP
 
Thanks. :) Yeah those sunglasses are pretty retro. Especially when I wear them, haha.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom