J JustAMom TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2007 Messages 206 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2007 #1 this is me bored at 2 am. its not really a good pictures just thought id put a face to the name for you all. i took the picture with my computer. as you see self portaits are not my forte.
this is me bored at 2 am. its not really a good pictures just thought id put a face to the name for you all. i took the picture with my computer. as you see self portaits are not my forte.
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2007 #2 I am stunned :shock: The framing is not perfect, and there is some noise, but apart from that I think it is a great self-portrait! Or maybe it is the subject which compensates for any further flaws
I am stunned :shock: The framing is not perfect, and there is some noise, but apart from that I think it is a great self-portrait! Or maybe it is the subject which compensates for any further flaws
F Flash Harry No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 26, 2006 Messages 1,965 Reaction score 14 Location Durham, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2007 #3 Yeah, agree, I would also change your profile to "justababe", very pretty.H
AUZambo TPF Noob! Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 573 Reaction score 6 Location Birmingham, AL, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2007 #4 Looks like you used your Mac's iSight feature. I love those things.
J JustAMom TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2007 Messages 206 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 yeah i used photobooth on my mac LOVE IT. thinks its very good quality for computer camera. thanks for the comliments too!
yeah i used photobooth on my mac LOVE IT. thinks its very good quality for computer camera. thanks for the comliments too!
mysteryscribe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 6,071 Reaction score 3 Location in the middle of north carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2007 #6 Ditto to all that has been said with a couple of other things tossed in. Portraits dont have to be perfect they just have to be PORTAITS and this one is. I might not be able to explain the difference between a 2am snap and a portrait but I KNOW IT WHEN I SEE IT. Very nice and very nice to know who is shooting the pictures we see.
Ditto to all that has been said with a couple of other things tossed in. Portraits dont have to be perfect they just have to be PORTAITS and this one is. I might not be able to explain the difference between a 2am snap and a portrait but I KNOW IT WHEN I SEE IT. Very nice and very nice to know who is shooting the pictures we see.
deggimatt No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 16, 2006 Messages 572 Reaction score 56 Location malta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2007 #7 No image
J JustAMom TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2007 Messages 206 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 dont know why that happened but i fixed it