The Fair, Part 2

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here's a few more that I've just edited from last nights fair. Hope you like them, comments and critiques appreciated :)

IMG_4243-copy.jpg

IMG_4226-copy.jpg

IMG_4163-copy.jpg

Killer shots Amanda. Very well done. !!!! Number one is my fave

I just love No. 1! (OK, maybe it could use a bit of selective sharpening on the tower thing) but the composition, colors, and everything else for that matter are great :)

Thanks so much everyone :) I'll work on the sharpening Joe ;)

way too cool. love the first photo.

cant wait till i can afford a camera that can take a good night shot.

great shots adnama!

nice work Amanda. the saturation and ghost like images make these classic fair shots! got any more?

Great shots, Amanda, the first one ist just amazing! I also love the blurs in the second one and the style of the last. Nice work!

I would'nt say they were fair shots, i would say they were brilliant! :) no seriously, i love #1 what were your settings on these amanda?

:lol: Thanks dalebe :) On each of these I set it on manual and used a bulb exposure with a cable release and tripod. I did the sort of guessing game with it and just held the shutter open until I figured it was sufficiently exposed. After shooting the first couple I could pretty well guess how long was needed for each, but I did between 1-3 shots of each to have more to work with. By using the bulb exposure it was nice and easy to close the shutter when someone would just decide to walk and then stop right in front of you as well :) Oh and the aperature was set at 22 for each, and ISO was 100.

thanks for sharing amanda, i've yet to use bulb exposure, you have certainly inspired me, i have'nt got a cable release yet but it's on my list of to gets

Most reactions

New Topics

Back