What's new

the farmhouse...

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I received my fisheye on friday and headed out to an abandoned farnhouse today... here are the two shots I like best ... hope you like them.. there are some more shots here, feel free to take a look ;-)



1xxxxxxs.jpg



1xxxxxxo.jpg

​
 
WOW!!! The second one is awesome, so gritty and awesome...
 
All too much of the same color, and I don't think the fisheye works for these photos.
 
I like the bland look along with the decay. It seems so emotional and lost. The use of the fisheye for these shots adds some interest and has a place. I would like to see it done with maybe an 18mm or 28mm prime as well but it works any way imho.
 
Love both shots!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom