The First Batch

Xeno

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Right, i guess its time to post up some of my work. I've been snapping for only a few months now and so here is the best selection i think that people will like.

ENJOY :D

Butterfly.png

Bee.png

web.png

bubble.png

track.png

And finally my best one so far :D

church.png

I love the last one, the graveyard. You've got linear perspective nicely with the trees, and at the same time the trees frame the sun beams. very nicely done.

Very good vanishing point on the train track, simple, yet I like it. And the detail of the bee and the butterfly is lovely

I like 'em!

First off, welcome to TPF and hope you have as much fun as we do with photography :D

As for your shorts...I'm a fan of 1, 2 and 4...the others are nice, but don't quite have that 'touch' those do. Though the graveyard one's pretty sweet

Never stop shooting, never stop learning :)

Hi again, Xeno (I am just coming in from the Welcome-Section ;)) ... nice first batch here, I like the graveyard pic best!

With some only tiny-tiny level adjustments in PS, just levels, no more, all of these photo could impress even more! There's more colour information hidden in them, I can see that.

Funny enough im actually just started to learn how to adjust the levels so you get the best out of the photos at my part-time course. So i do know what you mean :) its just managing to put it into action which i need to practice on.

Most reactions

Back