The Flame

SantosD50

What!! There's a ranking system?
Reaction score
Queens, NY (Home), Berrien Springs, MI (School)
DSC_0006mtr.jpg

Taken at around midnight!

One non-pic related critic... You may be better off with a different color border. The grey seems to wash out some of the contrast in your pic. Maybe a black border with a thicker white accent border might help.

Just my 2 cents

RoRoCo said:
One non-pic related critic... You may be better off with a different color border. The grey seems to wash out some of the contrast in your pic. Maybe a black border with a thicker white accent border might help.

Just my 2 cents

I'll second that. Although I would opt for mostly black with a thin white accent. ;-) I think that would make the oranges in that photo jump out.

MightyLeeMoon said:
I'll second that. Although I would opt for mostly black with a thin white accent. ;-) I think that would make the oranges in that photo jump out.
We are on the same page... i meant a thicker white strip than the one that is already there.

Mostly black with a white highlight stipe.:D

RoRoCo said:

Just my 2 cents
That was my original plan, but it seemed to be a makeshift frame. But I never thought about the thicker white.

Edited above

Most reactions

Back