The forum is tripping over one of the ads

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm not sure the exact ad but one of the ads just seems to trip the forum up. It gets to the point where the ad should come up and everything stalls, I have to hit the refresh button to get a different ad to get it to finish loading.

I am not using any Ad blockers.

Running on Firefox/2.0.0.12

Sorry I can't be more helpful, I have seen this before and know how long it took to pin point the issue but that is all the information I have at the moment.

I've had that before on at least a few sites, tpf isn't one of them so far.

When did this start?

I can't remember exactly, but it has been happening for A couple months.

I have not said anything untill now due to the fact it is easily bypassed like I said earlier and locating the the exact cause is a pain, but it is increasing considerably in the past week or so, It's up to almost once or twice a night now.

Some nights it will act normal and others two or three times, I have made sure to make sure it was not something like large numbers users online, as well as noting that it does not revolve around threads containing images.

According to my window loading indicator it's still loading but it does not move for an extended period of time.

Four of them to show time duration, I could have gone longer but I figured this should be enough

Picture1_1.jpg

Picture2_1.jpg

Picture3_1.jpg

Picture4_1.jpg

Hmmm....strange...I've still not had any issues.

I'm personally not sure what to suggest, since no one else has reported any similar issues.

this has happened to me as well, but i didnt realize it was a problem with an ad?

i just hit the refresh button when this happens and it usually resolves the problem.

Most reactions

Back