The Furry Family Update Thread

2017_0527_20175000-01.jpeg

2017_0527_20330600-01.jpeg

3. Webster getting his face humped
2017_0527_20325200-01.jpeg

2017_0527_13263300-01.jpeg

2017_0527_20304700-01.jpeg

Might have to add Calvin to the family. Been hanging out and darn near let's me pet him
2017_0531_11323700-01.jpeg

Woke Webster Up by saying yummy
2017_0531_17580200-01.jpeg

Had the young in over this morning at the tail end of golden hour, XT2 100-400.

2017_0701_08464500-01.jpeg

2017_0701_08470300-01.jpeg

2017_0701_08474900-01.jpeg

Attachments

• 2017_0701_08474900-01.jpeg
    2017_0701_08474900-01.jpeg
    516.9 KB · Views: 131
Baby girl saying good morning with a pretty girl floor roll act...

2017_0717_07302400-01.jpeg

2. Webster waiting on me to come up from man cave....
2017_0717_07310600-01.jpeg

Baby Girl just loves attention. She rarely comes upstairs, she hates Webster and pretty much stays down in the man cave. She comes up occasionally, and Webster is kind of afraid of her or just ignores her, or wants her to play with him. He is mostly afraid because she mauled the crap out of him when he was a pup. She drew blood, she locked on to his snout. She really is a sweet cat, just doesn't like that she is not the master of the 3000k square footage. Webster has never, ever, been down in the man cave. He is a momma's boy for sho. I belong to Baby Girl, she never has liked the wife. I rescued her from the downtown Chicago shelter, she was really skinny and abused. I literally had to bottle feed her. She stuck out her paw and jabbed my butt cheek when I walked by her in the cage, my initial thought was that cat looks like vet bills. Got her fixed and hasn't been back in 13 years. I told the wife, this is the one. This one or none. She didn't you want her because she was so sick looking. Now look at the girl!

2017_0722_18484900-01.jpeg

2017_0722_18492700-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Baby Girl just loves attention. She rarely comes upstairs, she hates Webster and pretty much stays down in the man cave. She comes up occasionally, and Webster is kind of afraid of her or just ignores her, or wants her to play with him. He is mostly afraid because she mauled the crap out of him when he was a pup. She drew blood, she locked on to his snout. She really is a sweet cat, just doesn't like that she is not the master of the 3000k square footage. Webster has never, ever, been down in the man cave. He is a momma's boy for sho. I belong to Baby Girl, she never has liked the wife. I rescued her from the downtown Chicago shelter, she was really skinny and abused. I literally had to bottle feed her. She stuck out her paw and jabbed my butt cheek when I walked by her in the cage, my initial thought was that cat looks like vet bills. Got her fixed and hasn't been back in 13 years. I told the wife, this is the one. This one or none. She didn't you want her because she was so sick looking. Now look at the girl!

View attachment 143957

View attachment 143958

:586::586::586::586:

View attachment 143957

View attachment 143958

Did you ever try that Fromm cat food? Baby Girl rarely throws up any more. She seems to like the food and doesn't eat as much. She doesn't touch the flowers anymore either. So I guess what they say is true, cats eat plants because their diet lacks natural food.

View attachment 143957

View attachment 143958

Did you ever try that Fromm cat food? Baby Girl rarely throws up any more. She seems to like the food and doesn't eat as much. She doesn't touch the flowers anymore either. So I guess what they say is true, cats eat plants because their diet lacks natural food.

I haven't yet. Gotta see if I'm going to get a raise first ;)

View attachment 143957

View attachment 143958

I haven't yet. Gotta see if I'm going to get a raise first ;)
Lol... Seriously, I go through way less food now, I think it is actually cheaper. The fancy feast or Purina cat food went way faster. Maybe those cheaper ones are like crack for cats, I don't know... She doesn't act hungry either. She used to beg for people food.

Webster got a bone from the slaulter. He was into it for sho

2017_0727_18060300-01.jpeg

Most reactions

Back