The Gambler

Guillermo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
From my first roll of the new Kodak Ektar 100 film.

Gambler.jpg

At only 100 ASA/ISO?
Well done. WOW. For how long did he have to look? There usually aren't oodles of light in these halls! And all the light you used was the given light, wasn't it? So taken with 100 ASA film, you must have exposed for quite some time!
He looks lonely. Not only because he seems to be alone in that hall, but also in his face, as if nothing much were going on in his life besides his gambling. Maybe...

At only 100 ASA/ISO?
Well done. WOW. For how long did he have to look? There usually aren't oodles of light in these halls! And all the light you used was the given light, wasn't it? So taken with 100 ASA film, you must have exposed for quite some time!
He looks lonely. Not only because he seems to be alone in that hall, but also in his face, as if nothing much were going on in his life besides his gambling. Maybe...

Yes, existing light in a dark environment, handheld @ 1/30 wide open (1.7) - in color (using a rangefinder). Not bad - the grain is evident but very tight throughout the image - much better than I have gotten in similar situations with TMax.

I composed and shot the image just as he sensed me and glanced back...

Most reactions

Back