The Girl In My Life

love the title of this thread! that is a beautiful dog, and you really captured her quite well! i think everything is just right. nice work!
does she like it, is the question? ;)

love the title of this thread! that is a beautiful dog, and you really captured her quite well! i think everything is just right. nice work!

Yeah, she wants prints. I told her to get a job, I already feed her. :lmao:

You need to get her a big acrylic print, she'd like that. ;)

Glad you two aren't around to encourage her. She's spoiled enough as is. lol

Glad you two aren't around to encourage her. She's spoiled enough as is. lol

Let my two kids around her for a day or two if you want spoiled. We got them a ****zu a year and a half ago and they think he's about it.

I love how TPF censored ****zu. :lmao:

She'd get worse around your kids. Sophie loves kids, loves to play. Haha

She's a good natured dog. I got her when she was a puppy 3 years ago, on the job. She was one of several dogs/puppies that were in a meth house we shut down.

I kept her and brought her home for Cynthia.

Well if you decide to start birding and take doggie along,dont forget to dress her in all camo. Train her to chase the birds towards you so you can catch a flock of birds in flight.

Well if you decide to start birding and take doggie along,dont forget to dress her in all camo. Train her to chase the birds towards you so you can catch a flock of birds in flight.

Knowing her, I think a trip like that would only end in tears. lol

Most reactions

Back