The Girl In My Life

I love dogs, and I consider myself to be "THE" dog photographer around my circle of photography friends. As one who has a Great Pyrenees pup who will leap and bound like a deer, I have to say you captured her attitude (as you described her in words) perfectly! Is the crop a little tight, sure! But that just shows that she's a "get-in-your-face-and-play" type of dog, which adds to the feeling of the image, IMO.

I love dogs, and I consider myself to be "THE" dog photographer around my circle of photography friends. As one who has a Great Pyrenees pup who will leap and bound like a deer, I have to say you captured her attitude (as you described her in words) perfectly! Is the crop a little tight, sure! But that just shows that she's a "get-in-your-face-and-play" type of dog, which adds to the feeling of the image, IMO.

Well thank you! I appreciate that and the feedback. :)

The picture defiantly fits your description. I raised a black lab until my wife and I split. Best dog Ive had, miss her every day. Great picture, ShooterJ, I love it.

The picture defiantly fits your description. I raised a black lab until my wife and I split. Best dog Ive had, miss her every day. Great picture, ShooterJ, I love it.

Thank you

Most reactions

Back