What's new

The Girl with the Kaleidoscope Eyes

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'll fix the hot spots someday but thought I'd share now.
w9586.jpg


-
 
the focus is soft, and her facial expression is creepin me out
 
I'd crop it to take everything after the edge of right eye that we see out to mirror the painted eye on the wall. Fun!!!
 
Outside of the deer in the head light look, lol.she is adorable. I think the focus is very good, although the white balance is off on her skin,.you might want to give her less of a crop, keeping her shoulders in the shot.
 
Thank you to those of you who have it coming. :)

-
 
holy eyeballs, is this a joke? i see 3 big green eyes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom